𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"𝙐𝙢...𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨..?"
.
.
.
"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚.."

❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙔/𝙉 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚!❞

. . .

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

' THERE'S no way...'

'There's no way that I'm Athanasia from that novel!.. All I did was take some sleeping pills..just to wake up to this?!' Athanasia bit her lip, 'A baby? A baby princess?'

*BURST*

"Princess!" 'Ah, what is wrong with this girl? To just burst into a baby's room like that...' "The head maid said our budget is low, so you'll just have to continue playing with this toy." the maid said, going back to her knitting. "I'm not going to coddle you if you begin to cry, I'm busy right now."

'How could she be so mean to a baby? Is it because I'm a princess everyone hates?'

💙💙💙

'My psycho emperor father cast me aside in the ruby palace, with all these maids who ignore me.' She sighed 'Even being born as a princess...I'm still unlucky..'

'In the book, she even gets killed by my own father! Being framed for poisoning Jeanette, the only people who stood by her were Lily and...oh yeah...if she's here then...living here might not be so bad..'

𝒴/𝒩, was my absolute favorite character in the book. I fell in love with her personality and aura, ugh just everything about her. I guess getting the chance to meet her would be the only good thing to come out of this... In 'Lovely Princess', Y/N was the only one who was friends with Athanasia and always supported her! She ended up getting killed along with Lily for defending her...I actually cried at her death'

'But, if I recall Athanasia met her at the age...5?'
.
.
.

'Then that's it! I'll grow big and strong! Steal some gold and run away with my Y/N!

'I'll start with getting out of this crib first...but when I do...

I'M COMING FOR YOU Y/N!!'