Chapter 2

Guys, before I start this chapter I have to explain how you're Kagune looks. It comes from the back from where everyone's kagune comes. But its kind of different. Unlike others your kagune is alive. It looks like spider's eight legs. Its has one head each of the legs. And after killing a ghoul, its starts to eat that ghouls body. And every time it eats a ghoul body you kagune gets the power of that ghoul wo was eaten by your kagune. As your kagune eats the flesh, so like other ghouls you don't have to eat human flesh or ghoul flesh to heal. Your kagune has enough power to heal you immediately you get hurt. 

That's all about your kagune. Lets start the chapter.

No ones P.O.V

Sipping her coffee nervously, she looked toward her crush who was currently having a cup of coffee and talking with his blonde friend Her eyes were covered by her silver locks. Even if he looks at her , he could not be able to guess where the silver haired girl was looking. She can see how the blonde making him flustered. A little smile curved on her pale lips as she take a sip from her coffee. "I wanna make him flustered more than the blonde is making", she says to herself. When she sees him smile innocently her hearts starts to beat so fast. She saw Touka approach their table... The blonde says something to Touka and suddenly Touka runs away from their table blushing. Then she again looked at the raven haired boy only to find him soo embarrassed at his friends behaviour . "He's really cute when he is embarrassed!!" ,she says to herself as she smiled towards the guy's innocence. 

Suddenly someone enters the cafe. Looking towards the door her smile drops as she see the person she hates most. Then her anger flew over her body that she was trembling in anger to see the person she likes blushing after seeing that evil purple haired woman who's even elder than him. Then a thought came to her mind that made her face fall.   

(A/N: her face became like that but she wasn't crying)

"How can I be angry with him. He probably doesn't even saw me. I might have a  crush on him but I couldn't even made myself to approach him. How in the world he would ever notice me. I am just hiding in this corner and lost in my own world."  Thinking about this her face become blank again. And she looked towards the window. 'The weather is nice today. A perfect day to complete writing a chapter!', she thought to herself and she got up from her chair to go out as she saw her crush approach her evil aunt. She sighed. "I guess I have to follow you tomorrow to save you."  She smiled creepily when she thought how much fun she would have killing her aunt for doing any harm to her crush. So she gave the bill for the coffee to Touka and smiled then left.

Time Skip by Kaneki being flustered by reader calling him "K.E.N  K.U.N"

The silver haired writer could not forget the Smirk her aunt gave her the day before ,when the raven haired guy approached her. That made her so worried because she gives that creepy smirk when she planning to have some guy as her meal.  And Kaneki.can.not.be.her.meal.