SURPRISE

My blood ran cold! All I could think about is Royce, what if something happened to him.

"Arya.....I need to talk to you!" Andrea said in her supper annoying tone but stopped when she saw the dead bodies, her eyes went wide. "What happened here?" She asked.

The moment I was about to reply to her 3 men surrounded us "well hello pretty ladies, I don't think you should be roaming around by yourself" said one of them. To which I rolled my eyes.

On the other hand Andrea was dead scared, "how do you want to this easy way or hard way?" I asked them and they started laughing. Rule No. 2 never ever underestimate your opponent. I didn't give them any chance of attack as I took out my gun from under my gown and shot the three of them between their eyes. This happened so swiftly that they couldn't see it coming.

Andrea looked at me in shock and asked "where did you learnt that!?" To which I replied with a smirk "I can do a lot things sister, I guess you just have to wait and watch"

"But right now my priority is to find my soon to be husband, come on!" I said but she didn't move and I said "or you want to encounter another attack!"

Then she followed me like a lost puppy.

Royce's pov

"We want our shipment back!" Alfrado said. He is a Spanish don, and yesterday he tried to attack one of my warehouses, in response we stole his shipment.

Fuck! I should be with Arya right now, enjoying this day with her but instead of that I have to deal with this piece of shit.

The meeting room is dead silent, I put a cigarette in my mouth and blew it making my surroundings little Smokey.
I looked at him in the eye and said "for what you did you should be dead by now, you're not getting your shipment back, now fuck off"

"You are starting a very dangerous game Royce" he said and I replied "the game has already started and I'm just playing my chance"

"You got yourself a beautiful woman Royce, if I were you I would protect her from the world" he said in a challenging tone.

This got not only my attention but also my people. Nobody harms her, and if anyone dares to even think about that I'll make sure he suffers before going to hell. Well I know she can handle herself pretty well but I am not going to put her in any danger.

That's it! He has to die today and I can't risk Arya's life ever.

Arya's pov

I and Andrea are walking through different corridors trying to figure out where Royce is and then I heard a gunshot and ran into that direction.

The moment I stepped into the meeting room the fight was going on and it was all bloody. And then I looked at Royce, oh man can he get any hotter than this.

A man came running towards me with a knife in his hand, he was all bloody, Andrea started screaming in my ear from behind, it all happened in slow motion, before he could attack me his foot got tangled in the carpet and he fell on his face and fainted.

On the other hand Andrea also fainted. Well done! What a drama queen!

Well when I shift my concentration from this scene to other then I realized that the fight got almost over.

Royce took out his pocket knife and slit the man's throat slowly saying something in his ear "you don't harm what is mine, now see you in hell"

Well I know Royce can be little extra but this was beyond my imagination. Note to self never piss off Royce.

Some more men came speaking in Russian accent and I instantly knew these are Akim's men. I'm going to kill him. Later Akim came and I went towards him in fury.

He smirked at me viciously and was going to take out his gun from the pocket of his coat but I was faster than him. I kicked him in his stomach and he fell and his gun flew somewhere else. He groaned and was coming for me thinking he can kill me. He tried to punch me which I dodge, again and again and again he went on punching and I dodge every one of them. Then I punch his face and my fist collided with his nose and again he fell down.

This time I went on top him and didn't stop myself I kept punching him furiously. Then I grabbed my dagger and aimed for his right eye. I was about to slice his eye but at the end moment he grabbed my wrist. I was using all my power and so was he.

Andrea thought that this is the perfect time to wake up from her deep sleep. I've never seen such a bad acting in my whole life. This bitch can't do anything right.

"What is going on in here?" A voice said.
We all turned towards that voice and Akim, me and Andrea said in unison "MOM".

There was silence, no one said anything for some time and the fight instantly stopped. My mom was shocked, her eyes wide. She looked from me to Akim with tears.

"Hey! Why do you said my mom 'your mom'?" I asked Akim. To which he replied "because she is my mother" in dugh tone.

Andrea likes to jump a lot between conversation so she did and said "she is not your mother, she is my mother!" Practically screaming like a mad woman.

What the fuck is happening? This is beyond my control. Too much people, dead bodies and too much of Andrea in a day!

I got up from Akim's body and Andrea came by my side. I was all bloody now. My dress is torn and my makeup is destroyed. I saw Sabrina came running and she stood beside my mother with her lips parted.

We all looked at my mom for help and then she said "I am Akim's mother!"

I was shocked! Likeliterally in shock.
"WHATTTTT???" Andrea screamed in my ear. Then she fainted again andfell on the ground with a thud.