C.04

CHAPTER FOUR:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

-

"Let's go, after class we get to hang out with the little ones," Kaeya said smiling.

With that both of them walk to their class, Kaeya going to the Senior's floor and Albedo going to the Junior's floor.

They continued their day and after class Kaeya went to the Junior's floor and tried to find Albedo's homeroom.

"Senior Kaeya?" A familiar voice said, Kaeya turned around to find Albedo, "I still have after school activities with my club," Albedo said.

"You have after school activities when there's tests next week?" Kaeya asked.

"Well you see, after the tests it's science month and we need atleast two weeks to prepare, so this is just a little sacrifice, besides, Teacher Donna begged us, though I despise her as a person, I respect her as our club advisor," Albedo said. This made Kaeya pouted.

"If you'd like you can watch, it'll only be 30 minutes since it is tests next week," Albedo said. "Oh might I add, a lot of people would be glad to have you there,"

"Including me?" Kaeya said smirking. "I have no choice, I trust Baizhu but I don't trust you with Klee, you might even encourage her doing the things she wants," Albedo said.

"That's just mean," Kaeya said. Albedo shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the Science club room.

"Oh! Senior Kaeya! I was in cooking class a while ago and made extra of these cookies, would you like some?" A random girl asked.

"I'd love to, thank you... Err..." Kaeya said forgetting the name of the girl.

"Baiwen!" Baiwen said as she gave Kaeya the cookies.

"Baiwen! Yes," Kaeya said as he took out a cookie, "Moon cookies, how cute," he took a bite and said it was delicious and continued to walk.

"Do you know her? Or have interacted with her or some way? Or you can't remember all the people you've flirted with," Albedo asked.

"Mm, people just randomly know me here, I've been told I was a womanizer, but I never flirted with anyone or dated anyone," Kaeya said as he took a bite of the cookie.

"Oh really? You and your brother are hot shots, of the school that's hard to believe," Albedo said.

"Oh come on, just because we're hot shots doesn't mean we date anyone we please or flirt, we're chivalrous!" Kaeya said.

"Mm, I don't believe that title is for you nor your brother, tho you're an extrovert you lack respect for both genders, and your brother lacks social skills, you two are so different," Albedo said.

"Hun, it's cause I'm adopted," Kaeya said, this made Albedo quiet and just walked in the club room. "We have a visitor, he'll just watch silently say hello to the popular, Senior Kaeya," Albedo said.

"I'm happy to be here," Kaeya said as he bowed and went to the corner where Albedo gestured him to go.

With that Albedo discussed about the event happening the week after next week. "So, we'll have Sucrose..."

While He discussed Kaeya just stared at him. "Hey, Hey, look at Senior Kaeya, don't you think he's staring at Senior Albedo too much?" A girl said.

"He's just probably listening intently, probably wants to add some suggestions," The other girl said.

"He's looking at him so lovingly-" "Unless you're not discussing about the Event I'd rather you leave, we're on a rush here," Albedo said.

The two girls went quiet.

"Good, as I was saying-"

...

And finally the club meeting was over, they were dismissed, Albedo went to Kaeya.

"If you'd like the Judo club can help with putting up the decorations," Kaeya said as he walked out with Albedo.

"That would be nice," Albedo said smiling. They went to the clinic to find the little girls sitting patiently.

They look at the door and smiled, Diona and Klee jumped off their seats and ran towards the two men.

"Brother Albedo!"

"Brother Kaeya!"

Klee hugged Albedo and Diona hugged Kaeya.

Qiqi got up her seat but doesn't know who to hug between the two students instead she walked to Baizhu and pulled on his coat, Baizhu looked at Qiqi and towards the boys who were hugging their sister figure, Baizhu chuckled and lifted Qiqi to hug her.

Baizhu then walked towards the boys. "Someone also wants a hug," Baizhu said.

"Qiqi is fine, doesn't want to burden brothers," Qiqi said. Kaeya and Albedo looked at each other and smiled, they carried Qiqi and gave her a hug.

"Let's go play at the playground!" Kaeya said as he carried Diona on his back and Qiqi in his arms, while Albedo walked along side Klee, Klee not wanting to get carried cause she says she's a "big girl" now.

They went to the playground and had some fun, the three always chasing each other sometimes Qiqi would stop to admire the Violet flowers.

"Brother Kaeya! Look!" Klee said as she took Kaeya's hand and showed him the destroyed sand castles made by other kids. "It's called sabotage!"

Kaeya laughed as He saw Klee stomping on the sand castle more. "Now now Klee, Brother Albedo and Head Master Jean might get upset," Kaeya said.

"We need to apologize to the kids," with that Kaeya and Klee went to the crying kids and said sorry.

Albedo saw this and chuckled, then he felt a shiver up his spine. "You let... Klee do that?"

"GRAND MASTER J-"