Chapter 33 that should be me

I'm so sorry y'all the timing of this story is so off, let me just give you a quick timeline to sort out whats going on.
Eli and Ali's first real date: late October
The warehouse training: the day after
Canyon party: the weekend after that
All Valley: day after canyon party
Beach day: 1 week after all valley when the cobra kai classes started again
Then a major unmentioned time skip happens (silly me) and That is when Ali helps Eli dye his hair, this happens in the end of January (by now Eli and Ali have been dating for about 4 months)
Then a few weeks later they break up after the mall fight.
This chapter takes place the day after the break up (the first day of February break and the night of the break up)

Miguels pov
I figured that Ali would have been done talking with Eli by now considering that it was a couple of hours later. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted her.

Ali💩

M.Hey how'd the talk to between you and Eli go.

I waited just a few minutes yet the minutes felt like hours.

M: Ali?
Read*

I quickly began to get worried for my friend. I looked out my window and saw movement in her bedroom window so I quickly got up and walked over to her apartment. I walked in without hesitation to see a passed out sensei I Lawrence on the couch. I tip toed passed him straight to Ali's room. I opened the door slowly and poked my head through the crack. She looked up at me with tear stained cheeks and watery eyes. As soon as she saw me she began sobbing and she held her arms out for my embrace. I quickly ran over and hugged her as tight as possible. I could tell something had happened between her and Eli but I didn't dare ask right now.

She dug her head into my shoulder as she sobbed. I rubbed her back with my hand trying to be as comforting as possible. I looked up at the wall behind her and noticed movement outside of her window. Before I could make out what it was the figure was gone. "Ali was someone just in here?" I questioned. "No." She sniffled back. She was always so strong, whatever happened really must have broke her. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. She slowly shook her head no as she sat back down on her bed. "Ok let me know when you're ready." I reassured. She nodded and motioned for me to sit next to her. "Do you want me to stay?" I asked sympathetically. She nodded again and I laid down on her bed. She quickly snuggled up against my chest and fell asleep almost immediately.

I stared up at the ceiling of her apartment in silence, she was asleep, but she was still crying, tears slipped from her eyes in silence. The thoughts even haunted her in her sleep.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement in the window but it was to dark to make out what stood there. When they saw me looking they ran away. I had a feeling that it was a guilty rage filled Eli but I wasn't going to tell Ali that right now, she needed some peace. "Goodnight Ali." I whispered, I kissed the girl on the forehead as I laid back on her pillow and slowly fell asleep.

Eli's pov
I stood outside her window gazing in at her tightly clinging onto Miguel as he slowly rubbed her back. She was sobbing into his chest leaving little tear stains on his shirt. The pain inside of me grew as I fought to urge to break through her window and embrace her as the Eli she once loved. But I couldn't, Eli was a pussy, and pussys get bullied. I couldn't stand being bullied again.

I quickly ducked out of the way of the window when Miguel looked at it suspiciously. But I stayed next to the window, I stood there in silence, my mind was telling me to leave but all my heart wanted to do was stay. I looked back one more time before I left to see Miguel planting a kiss on Ali's forehead, she smiled in her sleep and snuggled closer to him. He smiled before looking at the window again. This time I stood there, I wanted him to know I was watching, I would get my revenge. I once again ducked out of the way and this time I left the apartment complex with my hands balled into a fist.

Oh shiz nuggets that's not very good, Eli's bouta get possesive as hell.

But can we talk about that Ali and Miggy moment if they weren't so much like brother and sister I would be shipping. But NO SHIPS ALLOWED they are like brother and sister to each other. I repeat NO SHIPPING ALLOWED, I'm gonna warn you that the next few chapters have a lot of miggy and Ali ship moments hahaha BUT NO SHIPPING

ok now that I've said that here's your daily jacob

His eyes 😩😩😩