Chapter 8

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung sigh as he is sitting on the white chair, in front of him is a white table with teacups and biscuit presented. On the center of the table, there is a vase and a flower is being placed beautifully. In addition, Taehyung is in his beautiful garden filled with different flowers. Taehyung can see the beautiful view of the pond as the fishes happily swim here and there. 

"I know something is bothering you dear~ What is it

"I know something is bothering you dear~ What is it." Jin asked as he is happily sipping his tea in a well-mannered way. His sitting facing Taehyung who look at the pond in a bored emotionless expression. 

"Nothing Hyung eomma, its just I don't know why people dislike those weaklings. Its not like those weak people specially Omegas asked the moon goddess to be born as weak species. Why can't the strong ones help the weaker ones and maybe guide them to become strong like them? " Taehyung said and Jin sigh as he gave a smile. 

"Taehyung, nothing in this world is fair. Life is always unfair. The things that we can only do is live our life and move on. We should do what we want and follow our hearts. Sure, many hard obstacles may stop us but.... we should know to never give up. " Jin said and Taehyung gave a small smile. 

"Yeah... Thanks for that Jin Hyung." Taehyung said. 

"Anytime child. You might be a brat but your always be a child to me." Jin said with a smile and Taehyung pouted. 

"I'm not a Brat Hyung. I'm a good man. Hyung." Taehyung said. 

Jin chucked. "Sure~" Jin said and pinch Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung pouted at him. Taehyung knows that Kim Seok Jin is an omega and an omega shouldn't treat a true blood alpha like this. If any other pack saw how Jin an omega is treating the trueblood alpha Taehyung like this then they must think that this is a crazy. The omega should learn that he/she must always show respect to the higher rank and always be formal. 

But Taehyung didn't mind that Jin would baby him. Taehyung can say that Jin is like his second mother who took care of him. Sure, he had a loving and caring mother as well but Jin is also there taking care of him and treat him like his Jin's baby brother. 

"Sure your a man~ " Jin said as he sip his tea. " Last time I check you put the ice cream container into the oven since you want the ice cream to melt fast." Jin said and Taehyung pouted again. 

"Shut up! I wasn't thinking straight." Taehyung said. 

"Honey~ We all know that you aren't straight." Jin said. 

"Hell Yeah! I like cute and pretty boys." Taehyung said with confidence and Jin chuckled. 

"We knew that your gay from the moment your born. " Jin said. 

"Shut it Hyung!" Taehyung argue and Jin chuckled again. 

"Oh? Here you guys are." Namjoon said as he walk towards Taehyung and Jin. 

"Hi Love~ " Jin said and gave a peck to Namjoon's lips who chuckled. 

"Hello. Are you having a date with our beloved Taebear?" Namjoon said and Jin nod and gave a genuine smile. Taehyung pouted at Namjoon. 

"Hyung, I'm not 8 anymore. Stop calling me that!" Taehyung said pouting. 

"But Taebear~ The name suit you better." Jin said and Taehyung pouted more. 

Namjoon chuckled. "anyway Tae, our work is done. Though, I had bad news for you." Namjoon said and Taehyung look at him with one brows up. 

"The leader of GingeScythe is in Seoul." Namjoon said. 

"How long is the leader been there?" Taehyung asked. 

"She's been there for 6 days now." Namjoon said. 

"She?" Taehyung said and Namjoon nod. 

"Yun Mira, She is the leader of GingeScythe, she is an alpha and fighter as well. Its hard to take her down since she had man connection with some of the dangerous Mafia groups here in Korea." Namjoon explain. 

Taehyung sigh. "Then book me a flight to Seoul. We will hunt that bitch down." Taehyung said and Namjoon nod.

"Okay, I'll tell Hobi but..." Namjoon said as he pull a chair and sat down. "I'll have a Tea first its good to have a rest once in a while." Namjoon said. 

"That would be great joonie~" Jin said as he place a tea cup in front of Namjoon and pour him some tea. 

"Its been a while since we can relax like this, specifically you Taehyung. Your always workaholic." Namjoon said. 

"Well work is important Hyung." Taehyung said. 

"But your health is important as well. Do you know that you rule the pack, if you won't take care of yourself then we won't have any rulers and...." Jin started scolding Taehyung about how to take care of his self. His about to protest but Jin won't let him, so as usual he would just sit there and listen to Jin nagging like a mother. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Somewhere in SEOUL.

SLAP!

A big buff man slap Jungkook and throw him to the trashcan place outside the cafe.

"You useless omega better fuck off and never come back to my Café!!" The big buff man yelled and shut the door close.

Jungkook groan in pain, it was a strong impact that 'that' guy just throw Jungkook. "Are you okay Hyungie?" Byeol asked worriedly. Jungkook slowly try to get up, his groaning in pain but ge manage to get up and walk towards a near by wall. He pass out with his bofy exhausted from starvation and when that Alpha throw him, it didn't help his weak body.

" Hyungie..." Byeol said as he is worried about his brother very much.

"I'm okay byeol..." Jungkook said weakly. "I... I just need a rest..." Jungkook said and Byeol look at his Hyung with worries. He then lay beside his Hyungie on the cold hard floor and cuddle with him.

"Hyungie should go to sleep... Everything would be okay..." Byeol said trying to be tough for his brother. Jungkook want to protest, he want to get up and continue to search for food. But... His body gave up, his very tired and despite his protest... His eyes slowly closing, his body started to go on a calm pace until he close his eyes.

"Good Night Hyungie." Byeol said as he just watchhis Hyungie until he fall asleep with an empty stomach.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Words: 1107

Written: May 29, 2021

Published: July 05, 2021