Bang Marina

It's been three days since the last day Gulf meets with Pete at the warehouse and it's been two full-day Pete plastering Gulf all over the place while he ignores him to the maximum as if he's invisible.

"Gulf, please listen to me. You've been ignoring me all the time, be an adult and let me explain"

"Be an adult you said! For Pete sake Pete, you betray my fucking trust and still have the nerve to plaster me. You know what, since I still value our friendship, I want you to get the fuck out of my face. Give me my fucking space and think without you constantly follow me around, fuck!"

With that, Gulf walk towards his table, take his seat and look out of the window as he looks at Pete slightly angry over the fact that Pete's action seems like he didn't know Gulf's attitude as he should and also it reminded him of the betrayal at the warehouse while Pete quietly walks out from the room.

'Why my life is shitty right now? I lost my parents, trust but gain a greek God husband and family members whom no one ever mentions to me. Gosh, but still at least I have them in my life, right? I mean I should be grateful right?',

Gulf takes a big breath and exhales as he looks outside of his window while he reconsiders his option about what Pete has done and the others.

'At the end, I should really be an adult aren't I, mae, pho. This need to be done now, for my peace of mind' said Gulf to himself as he looks at his parent's picture that was seating on top of his table.

Gulf then fish out his phone and type;

'Meet me at the Bang Marina at 1, 9 pm, together with your father. Don't be late'

In an instant, a ding could be heard inside the room but as always Gulf ignores it and continue to finish his work while accompanying with music as he focuses on his work.

By 8.55 pm Gulf arrived at Bang marina, greet his men who were working there then walk over to his private luxury boat where Pete and A-Wut have waited for him. But before he meets with them, he walks over to the captain's deck, inform him to sail after he gets his word then walk over towards them.

Pete couldn't contain his happiness as he said; "Gulf, here sit here," happily as if he couldn't wait to introduce him to his father while Gulf's face remains stoic that accompany by a cold aura.

Pete ignore Gulf's cold war attitude and remain unshaken as he is a good host by asking them; "Want some drink?" as he looks at Gulf who shakes his head in a 'no' motion.

Pete was trying to make the situation lively meanwhile Gulf feel like he doesn't know what or how to react as he wasn't and never be the one who would try to listen to the other party. It was always he calls, his shot, he eliminates his enemy and never tries to mend any situation he was in.

Not that this situation is out of his comfort zone all he can do is to put on a cold expression that shows he wouldn't and will not listen to them.

A-Wut who quietly studied Gulf suddenly asked; "Have you eaten your dinner?" as he tries to make the situation less business-like but more like family time.

"You?" asked Gulf slightly in a mild tone as he know and remember to respect someone older than him.

in a soft, loving tone, A-Wut said; "I did but he hasn't, someone was excited to meet with you until he forgets to eat anything," trying to make Gulf comfortable with him.

"Jeez pho, there's no need to tell him that"

"Frankly, A-Wut I know. I can hear his stomach started to play the thunder sound"

As soon as Gulf said that, a series of Western food was being brought to them by the kitchen staff together with the chef who explains to them what he had served them while a bottle of wine was being popped open for them that was brought by A-Wut.

"Thank you, Gun, and you're dismissed for the night. Tell the captain to sail off after you and your people disembark the boat. Sweep the floor first before you go, no one should be here together with us but the captain. Thank you, Gun" said Gulf in his authoritative style.

"Yes boss, enjoy your night and meal" reply Gun as he slight bow towards Gulf before he walks out from the deck area and does what he was being told to, leave no room spare.

After Gun did his job, the ship started to sail after the captain announced its departure on the PA system in which Gulf, Pete and A-Wut already begin their dinner while enjoying the night scenery from the boat.

After their dinner, everything being clean by the captain, the trio begins their agenda for the night in which Gulf make his first move.

"Please explain your side of the story Mr A-Wut"

"As you two briefly know that I'm your father's brother whom no one knows not even the gang. It was Ten's idea to keep our relationship hidden as it will be our liability if we exposed our relationship when we decided to get ourselves involve in the gang. If you don't know, Pete, Gulf, we were poor back then and when I say poor, we are really poor up to the point where we have to starve ourselves for days just so we can meet our days' end. We have an ill parent to take care, the house bills and at the same time attend school"

A-Wut exhale before he continues,

"At first, we tried to join the local small gang but fail so your husband's father who was in a gang helped us, introduce us to his gang. It all went well for almost 2 years but then the gang gradually flop because there's an inner conflict within themselves in which we didn't get involved because I was in my final year study, back then it was chaotic, everyone wants to be on top, cut it short at the end we decided to claim the throne by the help of another small clan who we secretly deal business with"

"After that, we started to bloom the business, avoided the authority, we travel here and there, dealing with locals and abroad gang. The business was bloom beautifully then we all fall in love, thus you Pete were born and you too Gulf. After that both Ten and Alex try to change into a new leaf after they have you lots. Little by little, we try to eliminate our illegal style to legal ones, everyone who was involved with us opposed that idea which includes me at first. Because business was blooming, we made thousands and millions but then all of the sudden they try to be an angel, it-"

A-Wut's sentence was cut midway as Pete couldn't help himself to ask his father;

"What about mae? Why don't you stop or left everything behind then move with mae?"

A moment of silence as A-Wut close his eyes for a brief second while Pete is slightly angry at his father as Gulf remain quiet while looking at them both.