I Am Your Uncle

"Your mae made her decision when she knows that she is pregnant with you. She was in the gang too Pete but when she gets to know Alex's and Ten's wife that's when she decided to stay away and stay back from the gang, I tried to visit her from time to time but her father forbidden it and at the end so does your mother too so all I can do is to send money to you by our share account. And at the same time, we were being chased by the authority, so I couldn't have any attachment or connection with you even if I want"

"To cut things short, I remain doing illegal business because I have to take care of my big brother's company so that the authority will focus on me and not them, besides there's another gang member who still trying their best to go after my brother and your husband's father. I couldn't just keep quiet and do nothing as they both did save me countless times and my family too. I promise my brother, sister-in-law and my best friend that I will never legalise my company until I banish every illegal company there is in Thailand and at the same time I want to capture the one who kills my family. That's why I do what I did up till now my dear nephew"

Gulf without a single word just nods his head in understanding as he sips his wine.

"I know it's hard to understand and take it all in Gulf but what my father said is all true. I'm so sorry Gulf for not telling you the truth in the first place" said Pete as he stands up and kneeling in front of him in which A-Wut quickly said;

"It's not my son's fault Gulf, it was mine. I told him to take care of you and don't tell you about our relationship, not until I, myself tell you. He begs me countless times to tell you when he was with you but I strongly told him not to, so that you will focus on your study but then tragic happen and I kinda glad that you didn't come home straight away but remain in Russia together with Pete until everything subdues" said A-Wut as he bows his head slightly down towards Gulf who looked at them both while sigh loudly and said;

"Get your ass up Pete and A-Wut it's okay, I understand your situation and I will take time to forgive you but not at this moment" he smirks slightly while looked at A-Wut who was looking at him then raised his left eyebrow and smirk too as Gulf add; "I need some time to process everything and then come to terms with it but forgive me, uncle, I can't forgive Pete for now"

Automatically, Pete snap his head up to look at Gulf as his eyes full of sadness and betrayed look while he focuses his sight towards an expressionless Gulf who was still looked at him, blinked slowly unemotional.

A few seconds later, Gulf said; "Up, don't kneel in front of me. You don't deserve to do that" he rolls his eyes while pursing his lips in which Pete slowly yet wearily slowly stands up.

"Son, don't be stiff. Gulf is your best friend you should have know by now his action, attitude and expression but most importantly before I forget, I'm proud of you two and so does your parents. You two are adult enough to settle thing things in a logical and calm manner" said A-Wut as he smiled at them both but Pete quickly give a side-eye to Gulf who give an expression of 'I don't know anything' while Pete suddenly stands up and hug his father.

The scene in front of Gulf makes him want to cry for the loss of his parents but at the same time, he need to be strong to get over the sadness in which is hard to do, so he exhales silently while drinking his wine in one shot emptying his glass.

"You know, you can give me hugs any time you want too right Gulf? We are family" said A-Wut as he holds out his hands towards Gulf who look past him, remain silent.

"Now who's the stiff one" murmur Pete loudly while pulling Gulf up and push him towards A-Wut's embrace.

"I'm your uncle Gulf, nothing can change that. I will always love you two, my sons" said A-Wut as he hugs them both.

Their night ends with laughter and smiles as Gulf opens up slightly with them and at the same time, they sail throughout the night.

A-Wut was happily smiling at both Pete and Gulf who was having a fun, carefree talk while standing in front of the boat, he feels like finally, everything comes to an end with their misunderstanding and now he can focus on capturing the culprit who kills his family.

A-Wut then fishes his phone out and saw the text message from the police as he was still under their protection.

'When will your discussion finished?'

'Almost done. Pick me up by 1 am, I will try to tell the captain to stop the boat to let me off'

'Where's your location?'

'Can't you track it down?'

'We can't, something jammed our system'

'Got it, give me a sec I'll ask the captain'

With that, A-Wut leave the deck and walk over towards the captain's room but upon reaching the room, A-Wut quickly asked the captain where's their whereabouts but the captain remain silent as he ignores A-Wut completely and at that time, Gulf suddenly speak;

"He will never respond to you but only to me uncle, we are currently at the Andaman Sea. Is your guardian coming to pick you up?" asked Gulf.

"Yes, they said something jammed their system so that's why they couldn't track us," said A-Wut as he raises his eyebrow.

"I know," said Gulf as he smirks proudly before he continues, "Tell them to use a boat or small yacht to come and pick you up uncle, we will not stop for the night unless they're okay to let you be with us until next day".

"I will inform them,"

Said A-Wut as he moves out from the captain room together with Gulf as he informs them of his whereabouts.

As they walk out from the captain's deck, Gulf who was in front of A-Wut suddenly stopped on his track and pull out a black pen drive in which he hands over to A-Wut in which he smile and said;

"Oh, if possible could you hand this to your people?" as he hands over a black pen drive to A-Wut in which earns him a questioning look by A-Wut.

"What's in this?" asked A-Wut as he raises his left eyebrow.

"That's the evidence that will clear everything. A ticket for your freedom, although I couldn't help you to salvage your company after the exposure, this is the very least that I can do for you. Let's say this is my gift for you and Pete for being there for me when I was being an ass" said Gulf as he went in for a hug in which A-Wut openly, warmly hug his nephew without any regret nor vengeance.

Both then release their hugs and walk over towards Pete who was patiently waiting for them. Upon reaching back at the deck area, Gulf walks over towards Pete who patiently waited for him while holding onto his wine glass at the same time A-Wut smile evilly as he captures the moment together with a series of pictures of them both before he sent to someone whom for sure will come running like hell.