A Couple Of Pictures That's All

The night shift ended at the hospital with Mew cracking his body after a 2 hours long surgery. He walks over to his room, change from his scrub attire to his normal attire, as he was busy using his shoes, his phone dinged indicate he received a message.

Mew take a quick glance at his phone while finish using his phone he then quickly open the message that he gets from A-Wut with a video attachment and a series of pictures as it auto-downloads.

It was Gulf and Pete laughing picture, Pete handing over a glass of wine to Gulf, Gulf smile brightly at Pete, Pete pinch Gulf's cheek, and a video of them together smiling looking like a couple who was away for holiday.

Mew mumble angrily "For fuck sake Pete, keep your hand to yourself! Gulf is mine!" as he looks at the pictures, zooming in and out from one picture to the others.

As his anger and jealousy clouded his mind he cursed Pete repeatedly without remembered and even think that Gulf and Pete is actually cousins.

Then another dinged, stated,

'I need to get off this yacht in an hour and we're at the Andaman Sea right now. Just scope for a slow sail big yacht. We'll be here waiting'

With that, Mew grabs his keys and wallet quickly exit his room and head over to the staff VIP parking lot.

Along the way to the parking lot, he called Sunan, "Sunan, get me my yacht we're heading out to the Andaman Sea, meet me up at Bang Marina".

Mew ignite his car then he quickly speeds up towards Bang Marina.

Upon reaching Bang Marina, he walks over towards his small speed yacht together with Sunan who was waited for him in front of the marina gate. The moment he enters his yacht he quickly heads over to the captain's room and asked; "Did you locate a yacht at the Andaman Sea?".

"Don, our system didn't detect any boat or yacht out there"

"Hmm, just head out towards the Andaman Sea for now,"

Said Mew as he walks out from the captain's room and head over to the front deck while texting A-Wut.

Mew: There's no boat out there, are you playing with me A-Wut?

A-Wut: Boy, I ain't playing around. We are here, still sailing. Give me a sec.

A-Wut: *Image* (Image of Pete hugs Gulf by his side)

A-Wut: *Image* (Image of a small bottle of Viagra)

Mew: Fuck you! I'm coming! Tell your son to keep his hands away from my husband!

"Stupid old man, reply me damn it, don't just see my message," said Mew as he exhales loudly trying to calm his anger down while his yacht heading towards the Andaman Sea.

It was 1.10 in the morning where they make their way to a still yacht in the middle of the Andaman Sea together with a smaller version boat by the side of the yacht where A-Wut was busy climbed over to the other boat.

Without wasting any time, Mew quickly grabs his emergency backpack, push his jet-sky out from his yacht and head over to Gulf's yacht in top speed. In a matter of minutes, he reached Gulf's boat and with the help of Pete, he safely park his jet sky inside the yacht.

The moment he climbs down from his jet sky, he quickly grabs onto Pete's collar while his right hand was ready to punch him but his action was halted by A-Wut who quickly pulls his hands.

"The fuck Mew," said A-Wut.

"The fuck A-Wut! He fucking touches my husband" said Mew angrily.

"Huh?! Touch? What is going on here? I never touch him" said Pete, defend himself.

"Yes Mew, he never touch Gulf, not in a sexual way, you stupid," said A-Wut.

"Sexual way?! What the fuck! He's my cousin for God sake" said Pete as he looks at Mew in disgust.

"Your dad sent pictures and video of you feeling up onto my husband, accompany with something that he really shouldn't do," said Mew still annoyed as he pulls out his phone and opens the chat that A-Wut sent to him.

"Here, see fucker!" add Mew as he tosses his phone at Pete who quickly catches it and looks.

"The fuck! Pho! The hell. You take a very scandalous picture and text" said Pete as he couldn't keep his eyes on the pictures and video in which Mew snatch his phone away from him.

In a nonchalance voice, A-Wut reply; "Hey, I just take a couple of pictures that's all. Nothing much, I saw it, I capture it, sent to you that's all".

"Stupid old man"

Pete who couldn't believe his father and Mew's childish action that makes him place his hands on his hips and scold them both; "He is a stupid old man but you are stupider because you forget that Gulf and I are cousins, a very close cousin. There's no fucking way I'll steal him from you".

"Whatever, get out from this yacht and take your men, with you," said Mew as he shoos them both.

A-Wut couldn't help but to feel annoyed as he pointed at the captain cabin; "We will go after you shoo that man," as he pointed at the captain who was busy keeping the yacht still.

"Easy," said Mew as he head over to the captain and said, "You are dismissed and use my jet-sky to get over to my yacht. Keep an eye on our surroundings, away from our yacht".

The captain without missing a beat quickly replied; "Yes Don" as he walks out and heads over to them where the jet ski parked.

He pushes the jet-sky out by his leg then turn to look at Pete and A-Wut in a smirk expression and scoff at them before he quickly heads over to Mew's yacht.

Pete and A-Wut couldn't believe their eyes, loudly scoff at the man's attitude, tsk at him then head over to the other boat that was waiting for them by the side of the yacht.

Meanwhile, after Mew makes sure Pete and A-Wut are out from the yacht fully, he quickly does a quick sweep throughout the boat before he head over to the master bedroom where he saw Gulf sleeping cutely, soundly, looking innocent and vulnerable.

He heads over towards Gulf's side, kisses his forehead and murmurs lowly, "I want to punish you right now but I'm tired, you are too and you're drunk so I will punish you when you're sober" smile Mew as he kisses Gulf's forehead again.

He then walks over to his backpack and gathers his things before he walks over to the bathroom to wash up. After freshening himself up, he gets inside the bed, spooning his husband, then dozed away, sleeping peacefully while the yacht is in a still mode.