Misunderstand

Upon arrived at the hospital ground, Gulf walk over to the information desk, asked for direction from the lady who is ogle while smiling cutely at him and like always Gulf ignore them before he continues his journey to Mew's office but as he was on his way to Mew's office, he was stopped by a beautiful brunette hair lady.

"Kanawut?" asked the brunette hair lady as he stopped Gulf.

With a puzzled look plaster on his face Gulf kindly said; "Yes?".

"Oh my god! I couldn't believe my eyes. Kana, it's really you" said the brunette lady again and this time she was going in for a hug but was blocked by Gulf himself as he keeps his distance from her not wanting to create any drama at his husband's workplace.

"I don't hug strangers and who are you?" asked Gulf as he looks at her in his business-like expression.

The brunette quickly take a step away from Gulf, straighten her coat; "Sorry, sorry. I was just happy to have met you that I couldn't control my excitement. I-" her sentence was cut off by the message that she gets from her pager in which she looked at Gulf full of regret;

"I'm so sorry to cut our conversation off like this as there's an emergency. We will talk soon Kanawut" said the brunette lady as she runs towards the other wing of the hospital.

Gulf looked at the brunette in a questionable expression; "Okay, that's weird. Hmm, oh well" to himself as he enters the lift and heads over to Mew's office on the top floor of the hospital.

Upon arrived at Mew's office floor, Gulf straight away head over to Mew's office room that was located on the left side of the room and without knocking, Gulf enters the room with a shocking discovery of a woman holding onto Mew's almost rip shirt as both looked at Gulf.

"What's going on?" asked Gulf as he tries to remain calm while enters the room and close the door.

Mew quickly pushed the lady away; "Tee-rak, this isn't what it seems like," from him and make his way towards Gulf but his movement halted as Gulf put his hands up to indicate stop moving towards him.

Gulf look directly at Mew's eyes and in a low voice he said: "That's not my question,".

The atmosphere was thick with anger as Gulf looked directly at Mew while gritted his teeth and at that time, the lady decided to walk out from the room but her movement was halted by Gulf's anger voice as he asked the lady to stop.

"You two better explain what's going on here or else," said Gulf as he walks over to the coffee table as he put the food down.

"Her blouse got caught tangled with my button, we try to untangled it but the more we struggle to do so, the more her blouse gets tangled and it did rip a small part of his blouse so I suggest that we head over to my office and I'll rip my button off" explain Mew as he looks at Gulf's eyes indicate that he isn't lying but as always Gulf's expression didn't falter as its remain the same.

Gulf keeping his silent with a stoic face but towards himself he is jealous; 'In the end, she gets to see your sculpture God like body. What an annoying man' said Gulf to himself as he looks at them disinterest which the lady quickly exit the room.

Gulf just shakes his head, place the food down and says; "Okay, here's your food. I buy your favourite, thinking that you might be skipping your lunch" and walk out from the room seconds after the lady.

Gulf then catch up with the lady who was still holding onto Mew's shirt while waiting for the lift as she remains quiet, then out of the blue Gulf asked her, "What floor are you going to?" as he looks at her in a soft expression.

The lady who looked at Gulf, stunned at his expression, immediately her expression turn from being scared to adoration as she smiles at him sweetly while she replies, "I'm heading towards the car park" hoping that Gulf would go the same place.

Gulf was oozing charming, sweet as honey attitude; "Oh, then it's our fate. As I too head over to the car park area" reply Gulf as he presses the B button while the lift stop and open its door for others to enters and exit while the lady purposely squishes herself slightly towards Gulf's side whenever another person enters the lift.

Gulf who was silent, disgust at her attitude remain professional, smiling at her, pretending to protect her while deep inside he was cursing her to the maximum.

Upon reaching the car park, Gulf walks out from the lift together with the lady, he then quickly turn around and pin her by the passenger's door of Pete's car as he moves his face near to her left ear.

Gulf demeanour change 180 degrees to a cold as a snake while he mutters; "I can be merciful but I can detect a bitch miles away and you, a small fly. Trying to buzz around my man again, you will suffer the consequence" lowly full of venom next to her ear.

He then brings his face away from the lady, smile sweet yet full of venom and deliberately he ripped Mew's shirt off of her grasp at the same time ripped her blouse open.

Gulf looked at the woman who was shocked as like a deer caught in the headlight, while he continues; "I'm not like Suppasit, he is kind. I'm not. I don't give a shit if you walk around just in your bra or even none. I always see people the same. Gender equality bitch. Now get the fuck out"

Smirk Gulf as he walks over to the driver's seat, igniting the car then drive out from the parking lot at the same time scrap a little of the woman who was stunned at Gulf's sudden attitude change.

"Stupid bitch and stupid Mew for letting her hands all over your body," said Gulf angrily as he drove straight to his office.

Amidst the anger, after drove off from the hospital building and went straight to his own building Gulf forgets to grab his phone that was tossed at the passenger seat before he exits his car and power walk towards his office room.

Right after he enters this room, he continues to dive in the piles of file hoping to forget what he saw at Mew's office and keep his cool not wanting to be petty and overthink.