Chapter-34

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

"Why are you hiding here my little princess?", As soon as I heard my father's voice a smile made into my face.

They heal my wounds! They are my strength!

"Dad", smiling he took a seat next to me.

"Did something happen between you and Aaron?", He asked me getting straight to the point.

"Nothing happened dad", I said still maintaining my smile.

"You really grown up my princess. You stopped coming to your dad crying when something bad happens. Though I'm happy I love to spoil my little one. I want to be the superhero for you all my life", I chuckled at his last words.

His lips turned into small smile.

That sounds like my dad.

Always whining at me to grow up and always whining when I grown up!

"Dad, you are my superhero dad. Trust me dad I always want to whine at your lap when things goes wrong", I admitted honestly.

If something goes wrong I badly wanted to crawl to my parents to complain and whine till it gets right!

"That's sounds like my little princess", he laughed at my statement.

"How's married life?", He asked. I can see his concern and genuine interest in her daughter's married life.

"It's.. unpredictable", I said after giving lot of thoughts.

"It has to be.We are dealing with hearts", he showed his dimples with his laugh.

His face looked dull. His face had wrinkles now.

It's hard to see when your parents getting old.

I feel like a part of me is fading along with him.

"You look pale dad", I said staring at his features.

My fear of losing him is getting stronger and stronger!

I don't know what is wrong with me but I sense something bad is about to happen! Mom and dad are hiding something from me.

"I'm just tired little one", he shrugged.

"Don't hesitate to tell me if there is a problem dad. Your little one is all grown up now and she is capable of taking care of her superhero", I said getting emotional.

"I will little one. You should too. To me you are always a kid no matter how much you have grown up", He kissed my forehead.

Smiling I nodded at him.

My worries turned into dust after having a talk with my dad.

No matter how much they force me to do a thing I can still feel the unconditional love for me from them.

I worry them a lot. Still they never complained.

I have seen my friends parents disowning their child.

Even Layla was about to.

"Your mom must be worried. Let's get going little princess", he raised extending a hand for me to take.

I scoffed seeing him acting like a kid.

Taking his hands I walked inside the resort we are staying in.

"Where were you both?", Mom asked looking extremely worried.

"We were having our quality time", dad throwed his hand over my shoulder getting mom irritated.