The Warning

Gulf instantly tries to call Mew a couple of times but to his dismay, every call that he did all went to voice mail thus making him anxious and worry. At that moment Ash walked into a slightly stressed out Gulf who was busy hacking into a traffic camera while calling someone.

Ash who was watching Gulf from afar, slowly walk over to him as he asked"Boss, you okay?"

"Could you help me and hack into my husband's hospital security system"

"On it boss"

"Oh Ash, hack it and plant one of our security systems in it. I want his security system to be top-notch"

"Yes boss"

A couple of minutes later, Ash successfully hacked into the MS Hospital security system in which in the end after countless call that went direct to voice mail he ended up calling Preeda.

"Preeda, it's me, Kana. Where's my husband?"

"He's currently in surgery, is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything okay just that once he's out from surgery, do ask him to call me as soon as possible"

"Will do Kana"

While in the middle of the conversation, Gulf tap on Ash's shoulder and whisper, "Get me a view of Preeda" while continuing to talk to her.

"Is the babies okay?"

"Yes, they both are healthy and doing fine. Don't worry much okay, I'll take good care of your babies"

"Okay then, gets lots of rest and will talk soon. Bye"

"Okay, will do Kana. Bye"

With that being said, both hang up their call while Gulf's eyes trained at the screen which shows Preeda is inside her room all the time while talking to him listening to soothing music while she takes a small nap.

Back to Gulf and Ash room, Gulf command Ash to do what he wanted him to do as he said;

"Bring the volume up, brighten the video, increase its exposure, look around the room, find anything that seems suspicious".

For almost half an hour later, Gulf and Ash finished scanning the room looking for any suspicious item or bug or anything that can make her into a liability in which thankfully they didn't find any of that.

But as they were about to relax, a single dinged sound could be heard echoing throughout the room which indicated he received a message.

Gulf thinking that it was a message from Mew he quickly open it and what came after the message makes him pissed beyond words as he cursed loudly which startled Ash who was in the room with him.

"What happen Boss?"

"Boss"

"What is that boss?"

"Boss?! Answer me"

Gulf who couldn't say anything as he was fuming away, angrily shaking while gritted his teeth, he tosses his phone at Ash who read the text out loud;

"I see you got a handsome husband Kanawut, but never forget you belong to me and only me. No one, not even hell can stop me from killing you, Kana. You are alone, always alone. Your husband will be disgusted if he knows the truth about you or anyone that knows you. Heed my warning Kanawut, IM COMING FOR YOU!"

"Boss who is this?" asked Ash in puzzled while looking at Gulf who was trying to calm himself down.

"No one Ash"

"Kana, who is he?"

"Leave it okay, he's no one"

"Boss! Tell me please, I beg you, as your brother please tell me who is this?" asked Ash as he grabs Gulf by his collar.

"Ash! What the fuck you doing with Boss?" said Colt as he walks inside the room after sending Knox to the Dom's Lair club, marching towards Ash.

"It's okay Colt, Ash just rile up over nothing," said Gulf as he looks at Colt who was a few meters away walking towards them as he quickly grabs onto Ash's hand, who was grabbing onto Gulf's collar.

"Let go, Ash,"

"I won't not until Boss tell me who is that man," said Ash not budging in which earns him a low warning tone from Colt again; "I will break your hands, Ash, don't test me," while he tightens his grip.

"Let go, both of you," said Gulf as he easily deflects their grasp and frees himself.

"Here, read this dumb ass," said Ash as he fishes Gulf's phone out from his pocket and tosses at Colt while Gulf looks at him while purse his lips then look away.

"Who the fuck is this Boss?" asked Colt.

"Someone crazy and psychotic, in which I don't want you two to get involved," said Gulf as he turns around and look at them both and add; "You two are my family, I don't want him to know that and use you against me".

Ash looked at Gulf dead in his eyes as he said; "If you really think of us like your family, then let us help," while Colt quickly add; "No, we want to help. As your family, we can't let things happen to you" as he supports Ash's words.

"I know you two will help but not now okay. I can handle him, let me handle him. If I can't, I will ask for your help but for now, just listen to me okay, I want you two to lay low. Don't contact me unless I, made them" said Gulf as he looked at Colt and Ash directly in which is a command.

In a voice slightly disappointed both Colt and Ash reply in unison; "Yes boss, we understand,"

Gulf quickly hug the both of them and remind them; "Heed my word, don't try to track me or the person who sent those message to me. I don't want you two get involve and I don't want that person to know about you two, got it" as he looked at them both dead on their eyes, as he meant it.

"Yes boss"

"Good, for now, I'm going back to Thailand. I need to get my family to safety"

Said Gulf as he walks out of the room and out from the building accompany by Ash and Colt in which a car has waited for him. He then gets inside his car before he drove off he said;

"Thank you, you two now get back to your work. Will get in contact with you later" then drove out of the building parking lot, heading towards his hotel.

Upon reaching the hotel where he was staying, he quickly packs up his belongings, head down to the lobby, hands his room keys back to the hotel reception and off to the airport.

While he was driving towards the airport he couldn't help but to murmur lowly; Sorry Ash, I couldn't tell you anything nor I want you to know who it is as I don't want to revisit the situation again for the second time so please be good and don't even think of tracking him down" as Gulf leaves Germany behind and fly back to Thailand.

Much-needed extermination of the pest that's been bugging him for years.