Hello Babies

Lennox couldn't even scream as he close his eyes, in anger before he furiously looked at Gulf full of hatred as he said; "You think you are strong just because you've grown Kana? Why don't you release me at once and I'll show you, for our old time sake"

"Release this pest," said Gulf as he put on his black leather glove.

Now in the middle, there stood Lennon and Gulf ready to combat as they both stood in a combat stance as each of them seizing each other while slowly walk in a circle before Lennon decided to make the first move.

Lennon throws his left punch out while Gulf swiftly dodges his attack. Within a few minutes of dodging Gulf decided to use his force and change direction as he manages to land a blow on his left face that makes him lose his balance.

Without stopping Gulf threw his right fist out in a curved up punch that directed towards Lennon chin and this heavy blow sent him to lose his balance and consciousness slightly before Gulf start to rain punches on him, blow after blow, punching him without mercy as blood slowly flow down from his head.

It was a clear victory for Gulf as he manages to bring down Lennon, knock him out cold and half dead while Mew was there hiding while smirking at Lennon's defeat.

Everyone in the room was dead silent which includes Pete who was looking at Gulf-wide eye, gulping in disbelief and having major goosebumps at Gulf's sudden change of attitude where he couldn't dream off.

Gulf without any care in the world stands up, loosen his gloves then stare directly at the door a few meters away from him as he said;

"You know you can come out right"

In an instant, the door wide open there stood Mew who was smirking at his husband while walking towards them.

"Nice combat style tee-rak. I would definitely want to have a go with you someday" Compliment Mew as he looks at Gulf with a clear lust in his eyes.

"Clear this up men, get rid of his body," said Gulf as he completely takes off his black glove while Pete stutter;

"Yo-yo-you" as he looks at Gulf in pure shock while Gulf walk over to him and said;

"I know Pete, I'm that awesome. I'll talk to you later" as he hands his black glove over to Pete who was standing there looking at him as if he's someone whom he doesn't know, while Gulf smirk at him.

"Oh Sunan, you can go home with Pete. I got things to do with my husband"

"Yes donna"

"Things to do, more like fucking to do" murmur Pete slightly low but could be heard by Gulf who was smirking at Pete as he counters attack by saying;

"If you know that we are going to fuck then why say it out loud. Dufus"

As he laughs out loud while Mew shakes his head and head over to his car while Gulf follows suit.

The moment Gulf enters Mew's car, he was quickly pulled towards Mew's side as he forces Gulf to straddle him while they kissed.

Slowly, Mew takes Gulf's pants off together with his boxers, then their shirts and in no time, Gulf was ready to get fucked into oblivion by Mew as they release their sexual urges

But as they were both high in eustacy, Gulf got an emergency call from Preeda's number in which they stop in the middle of their activity while Gulf takes the phone call.

"Hello, Preeda?"

"KANA! I'm having the baby! THEY ARE COMING! Fu-fuck. FUCKING COME TO THE HOSPITAL QUICK!" scream Preeda as she ends the call.

In an instant, Gulf dismount Mew and they both quickly get dressed before they drive fast and furiously towards the hospital.

"We're here for Dr Preeda," said Mew as they both arrived at the hospital.

"Dr Suppasit and husband, Dr Preeda is in operation room number 2"

Quickly both Mew and Gulf said; "Thank you," as they run towards operation room 2.

Both were anxious as they keep pacing back and forth not knowing what happen and what will happen with Preeda then a couple of minutes later a nurse come to inform them that Dr Preeda wants them in the room.

The first baby, with slight difficulty, was a boy where Mew cut his umbilical cord then coming in a few seconds later a baby girl who was eager to meet her parents was being held by Gulf as he cut her umbilical cord.

As the nurses, Mew and Gulf busy checking on the twins out of nowhere, the heartbeat machine that was hooked on Preeda's chest started to beeping crazily as the doctor and nurses quickly attend to her while both Mew and Gulf being escorted out from the room.

Gulf in a frantic and scared tone asked; "Mew, what happens?!" as he hugs Mew in which he calmly explain; "I think she loses lots of blood while delivering our babies," as he too hugs Gulf back.

"Oh God" murmur Gulf as he tightens his hug trying to calm himself down.

Mew kissed Gulf's head and reassure him; "Don't worry tee-rak, everything is going to be okay" .

Almost an hour later, a nurse come out from the room and told them that Dr Preeda's condition is stable for now and she's currently under the intensive care unit to monitor her.

"Thank you, Lord" exhale Gulf as he mumbles those words while holding onto Mew.

"Thank you, when can we meet our babies?" asked Mew.

"After Dr Preeda being wheel inside the ward then you both are free to visit your babies any time,".

Gulf happily smiles; "Khun phi, I can't wait to meet our babies," as he squeezes Mew's hands.

"Me too yai nong, me too but for now let's head over to Preeda's ward"

With that, both Mew and Gulf walk slowly over towards the Intensive Care Unit Maternity Ward while holding hands to meet with their newborn babies.

"I can't wait to meet my baby girl Natasha," said Gulf smiling widely.

"Baby Natasha?"

"Yes khun pi, our baby girl will be Natasha Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat. What about our baby boy? Do you have his name yet?" asked Gulf as they exit the lift.

"He's Alexander Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat, Alex for short," said Mew proudly.

"Alexander? Why Alexander?" asked Gulf curiously.

"Alex for short after my dad's name," said Mew as they both arrived in front of Preeda's room.

Gulf smile at his husband, "He would be proud of you khun pi. As I am too" said Gulf as he turns to look at Mew then he quickly dusts off Mew's shoulder and straightens his clothes as he adds;

"Let's meet with our babies shall we" not before he kisses Mew lovingly then they push the door and enters the room together.

Their journey has just begun with their twins in tow, companies to handle, and a bunch of small enemies to defeat.

As one is a deadly transform gang lord of Traipipattanapong Clan full of vengeance before and now a very protective mama bear that rule over The Traipipattanapong Clan both legal and illegal that's out from the government radar.

And his husband, a doctor by day, Mafia Lord by night. The leader of Jongcheveevat Clan. He is a deadly, most fearful Mafia Lord in Thailand. Everything he says goes. His word is the law.

With their combined forces, nothing could defeat the force that held by Mew and Gulf Traipipattanapong-Jongcheveevat.

-THE END-