- 14

Recap:

"AghhHH-AGH!" Sukuna pulls hard on the last bit of the unseen chain and momentarily loses his balance. In that split second Gojo snaps open his eyes and throws Sukuna to the ground. grabbing his neck, and pushing it into the dirt.

"Gojo, NO!" (y/n) yells without thinking. She looks into Gojo's eyes for a split second, and falls back terrified as those blue colored eyes look at her. They glowered with an unsettling power. Eyes that said they would kill anything in its way.

Sukuna smirked under Gojo's grip on him. He doesn't bother to budge against his restraint instead watches on in amusement

"(y/n)?" Gojo's eyes go back to their normal frame and looks around his surroundings. Searching for Akio, (y/n) assumed. She takes a deep breath, clutching the gravel beneath her fingertips.

That glare he had in his eyes really made my heart stop. What in the world was that look?

She thought to herself, catching a glimpse of Sukuna grabbing Gojo's wrist around his neck.

"I hate to admit this Gojo, but I'm not really into this kind of play, unless I'm the one doing it." He rips his hand away and vanishes, reappearing behind (y/n).

"I'm quite disappointed really." Sukuna looks around the area and frowns.
"I thought you would have put up more of a fight." He finishes.

More of a fight? Look at the state of this town! It's been obliterated! (y/n) thinks as she looks up at Sukuna with widened eyes.

"What am I suppose to say Sukuna? I guess I was a waist of time in his eyes." Gojo says as he puts his blind fold back around his eyes.
"Using cheap Jujutsu, like a binding technique is dirty in any 1 on 1 fight." He continues.

"Oh, ahah so you admit your defeat." Sukuna says rubbing his throat, and the bruise that was there began to heal itself.

"Defeat! Ahahah. That's a funny joke Sukuna. I didn't know you were such a comedian!" Gojo laughs through his teeth as he hits Sukuna on the back.

"Don't touch me." Sukuna says with a blank face. Gojo ignores him and wraps his arm around his shoulders.

"Now, now. You can't hurt me even if you wanted to, Ryomen Sukuna. Don't tell me you forgot about that little deal you made with Yuji last year." Sukuna glared at Gojo who became amused by the little game he was playing.
"Now that I mentioned him, I think it's about time you bring a certain someone back, hmm?" With a smug smile, Gojo peers into sukunas eyes.

Sukuna frowns for a moment as a silence filled the air. He glared back at Gojo with the intent to kill him, but after the tension between the 2 became thicker his tattoos began to fade.

"Hm? Oh Sensai! Why are you so close?" Itadori says looking at the hand around his shoulder.

"Good! You're fine!" Gojo pats Itadori on his back and scanned over the area.
"Well... I've made bit of a mess. Oh well not my problem. Let's get those other two." He continues, trotting off to the other side of the village.

Not his problem! He's annihilated half of a village. Gah, I guess the government are destroying it anyways.

While watching their teacher walk off towards Megumi and Nobara, Itadori whispers in her ear.

"Hey, I don't know what it is, but Sukuna seems to be very, how do I put it. Mellow, I guess. He hasn't been pushing me or annoying me. Would you know why?" (y/n) looks back at Itadori with a concerned look.

She could only imagine why he would be like that, but her guess couldn't be reliable. She hasn't known Sukuna for very long. What can she say, for Sukuna?