105 - Arrival of Powerhouses

The [Heavenly Beast God Cultivation Method] also have nine stage, just like the [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Method].

The first part of the [Heavenly Beast God Cultivation Technique] are the most simple and very important part, which is called Beast Contract Stage, where one needs to contract a beast for it to be cultivated.

The second and third part of it was called Loyalty Cultivation Stage, where both both the contractor and beast should have 50% loyalty to one another to reach second level while 100% to reach third stage.

The fourth part was called Beast Synchronization Stage. This was the part where the contracter will make the beast or contracted spirit soul bound. This part can only be completed if both the contracter and the beast trust each other deeply.

The fifth part was the most important and magical part of [Heavenly Beast God Technique]. It was called the Beast-Tamer Dual Synchronize Cultivation. This was the part where the beast and contracter will cultivate with each others presence. Not only will they exchange each others energy, they will also share some innate talents to some extent.

For instance, the tamer could copy the natural affinity of beast. Although this don't have any much effect for Cole since he almost have an affinity for every elements due to system and [Dantian Genesis Method], it will be different for others, for instance, Ricky.

Ricky only have single elemental affinity which is Water. But through the [Heavenly Beast God Technique], he can acquire the Kunpeng's Wind and Space affinity talent.

And one of the good thing about this synchronization was that he don't have to actively improve his Wind and Space affinity, he could just synchronize and he will acquire all Kunpeng's improvement.

So, when Cole and Virgo did a synchronize cultivation, they instantly enter the fifth part. This was becuase they already have the proof of being soulbound already, which is the [Soul Fruit] created by [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Cultivation Method]. This so called [Soul Fruit] will appear on his Soul Branch used to connect and create soul contract with Moment Queen, the same to Shelly and Celia.

Speaking of Celia, it seems that he have yet to do a synchronize cultivation with her using his [Heavenly Beast God Technique]. He have to remember this so he could also acquire the Grandmist-Energy affinity and also use her superior paratism arts.

The moment he and Virgo started to cultivate, his Time-Energy improve by leaps and bound. Just three days worth of cultivation and his original Core Formation-Stage Time-Energy reached Fifth-Level of Nascent Soul-Stage, almost catching up with others. It could easily be seen that Moment Queen's natural time talent was very superior. In fact, if he don't feel that it's already morning at the outside world, he'll continue on improving his Time-Energy. Give him an additional time, perhaps one week, and his Time-Energy will also reach Ninth-Level, or even peak, of Nascent Soul.

But no matter how unwilling he is, they have to stop as he have to go out and meet the coming powerhouses from Eastern and Western Continent. If he don't go out and the others see that he's missing, there will be problems that will arise later.

Before going out of the [Inner World], he told Moment Queen that she could use her free time to familiarize herself inside. After all, she was currently bound with the soul contract and she can't make another progress unless he make himself.

However, he said very clearly to her that she have to disable her certain skill, [Time Field], when she's inside the [Inner World]. That was because it will automatically slow down everything one meter around her, it will greatly slow down everything including the growth of herbs, or even all the processes on the surrounding.