Forty seven

every single one of them stood up in a rush and stormed off somewhere. I was left alone and i was scared again. Scared for me, scared for my brothers, and even scared for Ollie.

Issac's pov

I couldn't stand it anymore. It was so hard to sit there listening to all that stuff that my little sister went through and i hadn't even noticed. That hurt the most. I felt like I've let everyone down in the family, what would mum think.

Everyone stormed out in rage and i was just about to get into my car when Jacob grabbed me by the arm.

"Jake get off me." I said it quietly trying not to break out in a fit of anger.

"Issac your not getting in that fucking car, I get it your pissed, so am i but you can't leave everyone, none of us can. we need to stay here." I had my back to him but i turned round eventually.

"I don't know what to do, i feel like I've failed everyone." I leaned against my car and brung my head to my hands.

"Don't you dare say that. Bro you have never failed anyone of us. It's the opposite. You stepped up when we needed you and you've done fucking amazing. Riley see's you more of a father figure that Dad. We all need to get back in there and be with Riley because god knows what's happening in her head right now. She's scared and she needs her biggest brother. She's different with you than she is with everyone else." Jacob finished and i could see the rage hidden in his eyes, he always was good at hiding it.

Just as i was about to speak i heard something smash. Me and Jake glanced at each other before running to where the noise came from.

We got back into the house to see Riley was no longer on the couch.

"Caleb what the fuck." I heard Riley shout.

"What do you mean 'what the fuck' you grabbed it first." He shouted back.

I saw in the corner of my eye Riley walk out from the kitchen with a bottle in her hand. I rushed to the kitchen.

"What's going on Caleb?" I asked sternly.

"She went in the cupboard and got the bottle of vodka out and started downing it, I tried to get it of her but it fell and smashed. Now she's got a bottle of Malibu." He seamed out of breath after speaking.

"Why do we have so much alcohol in?" Jacob asked.

"That'll be me, what's going on." Leo walked in the kitchen with his fist behind his back.

I didn't hesitate to grab his arm to see what he was hiding. I saw blood pooling from his fist.

"What the fuck did you do Leo." I said slightly shouting. It was chaotic.

"It doesn't matter where's Riley." He asked angrily.

"She ran outside." Caleb said and Leo immediately ran out.

Everyone else was moving towards the door but i stopped them.

"Leo will sort it, She'll get overwhelmed if we are all there." I said. "Now someone clean up the floor, i'll go get Liam and Corey."

Leo's pov

I saw Riley sat down on the grass with a bottle in her hand. Malibu.

I went and sat in front of her so she could see me. The bottle was already at her lips as the liquid travelled down her throat. I grabbed the bottle slowly and brung it away from her lips. She pulled a face and tried to grab it back.

There wasn't much left in it, only about a quarter left. I downed the rest of it so she couldn't have any more and threw the bottle behind us.

"Leo you idiot." She shouted as she tried to push me over.

"Riley, it's my alcohol." I laughed slightly.

"I don't care i was drinking it." She shouted again.

"Hey stop shouting loud mouth." I smiled at the imagine of a drunk Riley in front of me.

"No fuck off." She shouted again. She moved and tried to stand up but she fell over straight away.

"Riley come here." I said with a smile on my face.

"Why?" She whispered.

"Because i said so." I replied.

She shuffled over to me and i put my arms around her shoulders and brung her into a hug.

"Leo." She said while leaning into me.

"Yeah." I asked.

"Please don't leave me." Her words came out muffled but i could still hear her.

"I promise you, i'll never leave you." I whispered into her ear.

"What happens now?" She asked while trying to move her head to look at me.

"Well right now your gonna stand up and we're going to dance." I stood up and pulled Riley up after me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in to me so that i was holding her up.

"Your such a lightweight." I giggled. None of us would have let her drink but it was pretty funny.

"No you are." She threw back.

"No I'm a heavyweight, i can handle my alcohol. You miss cannot." I laughed while she pulled a face.

"I'm cold." Riley said.

"Come on i'll take you in then." I picked her up and brung her inside where everyone was waiting.

I sat down on the couch with her as everyone stared.

"Is she drunk?" Corey asked.

"Yep, she's a lightweight." I said plainly and a range of giggles and laughs broke in the room.

"Shut up all of use." Riley shouted after bring her head up from my chest.

Issac walked in and stood so everyone could see him.

"So plan of action is. Leo and Liam get Riley to bed make sure she has plenty of water. The rest of us need to figure out something to do about this whole situation." Issac finished as he sat down next to me on the arm of the couch.

Issac gave Riley a forehead kiss and then i picked her up and started walking up the stairs with her while Liam got water.

When i got to her room i laid her down on her bed and sat with her for a while trying to convince the drunk Riley to drink water.