The end

The night had been a success. Adrien had managed to make Marinette officially his. He knew he was being selfish, but he couldn't wait to see all the guy's faces when they saw that the gorgeous Marinette Dupain Cheng was officially out of their reach. Adrien never thought he could be this lucky. But if he was being honest, he needed more. He wanted the world to know Adrien Agreste was officially off the market. Every girl in the world had to know that he belonged to his princess. Therefore, he ended the night doing what most couples do. Brag in an Instagram post. 

   One year later 

   One year later 

 "Good Morning, M'Lady" Adrien whispered in his girlfriend's ear, giving her a gentle kissed on her neck. Marinette smiled. She can't remember a time when she hasn't woken up to the warmth and love belonging to Adrien. Ever since they began dating, he would make sure either one spent the night at the other's place so that they would never wake up without seeing each other first. 

He was completely in love with her and every minute away felt like an eternity. Adrien couldn't believe how long it took him to notice this before. He wished he could turn back time and take advantage by going after her since the day he had given her the umbrella. But since that was impossible, he would make up for it for the rest of their lives.

"Uhh, kitty! Even after we graduated, you manage to wake up early." Marinette groaned, making Adrien chuckle. "Happy anniversary, my love," Adrien whispered. "Happy anniversary, Adrien," Marinette said, leaning in to place a passionate kiss on his soft lips. The two knew there was nothing better than being together. This had been by far the best year of their lives.

After a short make-out session. Adrien took at his phone and quickly made his usual post on Instagram. 

________________________________________________________________

The rest of the morning was filled with giggles and kisses. That was until after lunch when Adrien had to leave for a photoshoot, but not before asking his beautiful girlfriend to accompany him to a romantic diner later tonight.

Marinette had made sure she dressed to impress. If you had ever asked the 14 years old her if she thought this could ever happen, she would have laughed and then cried, believing it never would. But look at her now. Today she was celebrating one year of being with the love of her life, her kitty. She wondered what Adrien had planned for tonight. She asked many times, but he wouldn't budge. Claiming it was a surprise.