~ 15 ~

Third person's pov :

A couple was sleeping happily, snuggling into each other and forgetting about the rest of the world. But how could our naughty sun let them sleep peacefully? Maya snuggled closer to Avi, hiding her face in the crook of his neck as the sun rays from the balcony disrupted her sleep. Avi's sleep broke due to the continuous moments of Maya. He woke up and looked at his Bunny. She hugged him tightly in her sleep, as if he would disappear if she left him. He slowly removed himself from her and placed her favourite teddy bear near her so that her sleep wouldn't be disturbed. She clutched it immediately and slept hugging it. He chuckled, looking at her. He placed a kiss on her forehead and moved to the bathroom to freshen up.

He came out after completing his chores and his shower and got ready in his casuals, as it is Saturday and there is no office today or tomorrow. He looked at Maya, who was sleeping peacefully. He didn't want to disturb her, but she had not been eating properly for the last three days as she was down with her period. She was really having bad cramps, and she was strictly ordered not to move out of bed by the family.

Avi sat beside her and started caressing her hair. He just loves her long, silky hair a lot. As if sensing his touch, a smile appeared on Maya's face. She snuggled more into the teddy, making him chuckle. He sat there for some time, lost in her.

Time flew by so fast, and it's been two months since they got married. Anjali moved here permanently along with her parents. She opened a new branch of "Alive Dreams" in this city six months ago. It became popular in a short period of time. As their housework is going on, they are staying in Maya's house for now. Maya's father was transferred to another city. Avi and Maya went to visit them two days ago when they were shifting. They wanted to accompany them but couldn't because Maya was having her period. Arjun and Nandan went with them and came back last night after settling everything there. Nandan was staying here only, along with Anjali's family.

He snapped out of his reverie when he noticed her moving uncomfortably in her sleep, clutching her stomach. She gradually awoke and sat with the help of the headboard.

"Is it hurting a lot?" He inquired, sitting next to her.

"Hmm," she mumbled, making him sigh.

"Come on. Go and take a warm shower. You'll feel better. I'll bring our breakfast by then," he said, caressing her hair.

He was about to go from there, but she stopped him by holding his hand.

"Don't go, please," she asked, looking at him with tears in her eyes, which were pleading him to stay.

He felt his heart churn by looking at her. He nodded his head and sat beside her. How he wished he could remove her pain. He used to feel helpless every time he saw her in this condition. He used to wonder sometimes how she had managed all alone when she was in the hostel. She leaned a bit and placed her head on his shoulder.