chapter 29

(A/N double updates~ lmao im spoiling you guys so you better be grateful 😂)

The capture targets are getting ready to go to the demon castle. Each of them wearing a special military uniform that was equipped with the strongest enchantment as they are on a dangerous mission. The enchantment's energies are from five of magic gems that is Sonata, Fuka, Razor, Banko and Kiza along with healing. The soldiers also have these enchantment but only filled with three magics gems that were Sonata, Fuka, Razor and healing.

(A/N if you forgot, you can go to chapter 5-6 about magic gems)

"Are you guys ready?"

"""Yes""""

"Good, here is the teleportation earings so we don't waste our energy too much"

"The castle is located at the south, where the dark forests located"

All of them took the teleportation earings and wear them, then they lined up in front of Rikayu. Rikayu become the leader of this mission as he is much more experienced than any of them, he did dangerous missions back in his kingdom to gain more experiences.

"Our objective is to go to the demon castle, find Akira, and bring him back home. When we arrive there, do like we planned"

Then Makoto stand next to Rikayu as the vice leader. Even though he doesn't have much experience like Rikayu, he is the crown prince of his kingdom and he know every corners of the kingdom.

"The teleportation earing are equipped with communication magic. If any of you found Akira, contact everyone immediately"

""" Yes! """

All of them activated their earing and teleport in front of the demon castle, they immediately active their enchanter to make themselves invisible. They observe the surrounding, it is the typical demon castle you see in every movies and animes. The castle is very big and surrounded by a thin black mist, some demons lurking around seemingly guarding the castle, the forests filled with terrifying evil animals as they growls, the dark sky filled with black clouds and some black crows.

The capture targets quietly move to a more secluded area. Daichi jump to the third floor using the enchantment to boost his strength. He grab the window sill, carefully open the window without making too much sound and get inside, the others follow jump inside.

They nodded to each other and split into three groups, two people each group, and go to different directions. Rikayu and Edward go to the west wing, Daichi and Hikaru go to east wing, Makoto and Ken go to south wing.

ÒvÓ

With Rikayu and Edward, they walk in silence as they observe the hallway, they put on their guard in case of attacks. The castle is very big and have many turns. After a long walk with many lefts and rights, they look around for a bit and found nothing. They found nothing but suddenly, they heard a creepy laugh that would send shivers to your spine.

"H̾e̾h̾e̾h̾e̾h̾e̾h̾e̾h̾e̾h̾e̾h̾e̾... T̾o̾ t̾̾h̾̾i̾̾n̾k̾ t̾̾h̾̾e̾̾r̾̾e̾̾ a̾r̾e̾ h̾u̾m̾a̾n̾s̾ t̾h̾a̾t̾ d̾a̾r̾e̾ e̾n̾o̾u̾g̾h̾ t̾o̾ I̾n̾f̾l̾i̾r̾a̾t̾e̾ o̾u̾r̾ d̾e̾m̾o̾n̾ k̾i̾n̾g̾'s̾ c̾a̾s̾t̾l̾e̾"

Both Rikayu and Edward didn't say anything as they try to identify the owner of the voice location. The voice realized their intention and laugh loudly.

"P̾u̾n̾y̾ h̾u̾m̾a̾n̾s̾, t̾h̾e̾r̾e̾'s̾ n̾o̾ u̾s̾e̾ t̾r̾y̾i̾n̾g̾ t̾o̾ f̾i̾n̾d̾ o̾u̾t̾ w̾h̾e̾r̾e̾ i̾ a̾m̾. I̾ c̾a̾n̾ b̾e̾ e̾v̾e̾r̾y̾w̾h̾e̾r̾e̾"