chapter 30

Previously..

Makoto and Ken nodded to each other in agreement, Ken open the door and what greets them are..

•••

Makoto and Ken nodded to each other in agreement, Ken open the door and what greets them are hundreds of thousands of books. They are in the library, there are three floors inside it. The books are too much that there's some books piles up on the floor neatly. Considering it is a big castle, it is normal that the library are big too.

They look around but did not see the black shadow they saw earlier. They are about to leave but the door of the library shuts on its own, trapping them inside. Ken tried to open the door, but it is useless. He can't use his magic or it will alarm the demons.

"What should we do, Makoto?"

"I think there's must be some information here that can help us"

"Are you crazy? There's thousands of books here, you think we can look through them?"

"Then what do you think we should do?"

"I-"

Suddenly, they heard a sound of book falling. Both of them shut up as they look at their surroundings. Then Makoto sight fall on a book that is on the table.

"What's wrong?"

"Ken, did that book are on the table earlier?"

Makoto pointed at the only book on the table. Ken see it and realize it.

"I don't think so.."

"Do you think, they shadow we saw earlier, brought us here to look at the book?"

"...what if its a trap?"

"If it is, they should kill us the moment we step inside here"

"...fine"

They walk to the book and observe it. The book is old but it is obvious that the owner take a good care of it. The cover of the book is black and there's no words on it.

Makoto open the book, a neat handwriting greet him. The first page of the book, there is only a big bold sentence on it.

'The mistake i made become your burden to pay'

"The heck is this?"

"It seems to be... A diary?"

"Maybe this is the so-called information that can help us"

"..maybe"

Without them knowing, the black shadow that they chased earlier is silently watching them from the third floor of the library.

ÒwÓ

"RUNNNNN"

Daichi and Hikari is running away from a muscular man that is chasing them in an inhuman speed, behind the man are lots of demons. The man has black hair, deep blue eyes and handsome face, he is wearing a black armour and his figure is pretty muscular. He also have a horn on his forehead, a bat like wings, sharp nails and a glowing seal on his neck.

"This is all your fault!!"

"Okay! Okay! Its my fault! Now run!!"

How they ended up in this situation? Author-san will explain in a simple way because author-san is getting lazy. Flashback no justu!

Apparently, Daichi got into an illusion trap, so in order to escape, he use his magic but not only that, he accidentally caused a little explosion. Even though the explosion is small, it was enough to catch the demons attention. They realized this and start running away, but another bad luck hit them. A muscular man, which is clearly a demi-demon, is coming at them, so they run to the other way. This is how they got into this situation.