prologue

"sorry, i didn't know i had to stay the same!" sillie sung on the top of her lungs while her hands hit the steering wheel of her white jeep, reign. "can we talk about this later, you're voice is driving me insane! driving me insane! driving me insane! driving me insane! oh, it's driving me insane!"

minutes later, she was turning down the music and pulling up into a driveway that she thought she wouldn't see in so long. she took a deep breath, praying that stiles would take it well and that her dad would too. 

then she got out of the car, leaving her two bags in case this didn't go well, and went up to the front door of the stilinski household. she raised her fist to knock, her hand staying there in mid-air. 

she took a deep breath and was about to knock but the door was being opened.

the two stood there and stared at each other, anxiety and happiness filling in both of them.

"hi," sillie said awkwardly.

stiles gaped, starting to do some weird hand and arm movements. "wh- i- huh- holy shit!" he ran forward, his arms doing around the woman's neck. "oh my god! oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

sillie stumbled back but regained her balance, not expecting that. she wrapped her arms around his middle, resting her head on stiles', his hair - his buzzed hair - tickling her cheek. she let out a quiet breath of relief, thankful stiles wasn't angry. she chuckled, squeezing him a bit. "hey, little man."

"i'm gonna let go so i can get dad." stiles did as he said; pulled away and yelled up the stairs for their dad, pulling sillie inside and shutting the door. "dad! get down here! safely!"

noah came down the stairs, grumbling something about how stiles worried about him too much. he stopped at the bottom of the stairs, eyes landing on his daughter. he was speechless, mouth ajar slightly.

sillie grinned awkwardly, waving. "hey, daddio. long time no see, how you been?"

noah muttered something incoherent and hugged sillie tightly, kissing her head and swaying. "i can't believe you're here."

"me too," she murmured, letting her eyes shut. 

they weren't mad. 

they weren't mad.

stiles then joined the hug, feeling left out. he squeezed in between the two, grinning at the looks he got in reply. 

many minutes later of just standing there and hugging, they reluctantly pulled away. 

"i hate to ask this," stiles started, "but, what are you doing here? you haven't been home since, like, two thousand four ish."

sillie winced at the reminder but nodded. "two thousand six, actually. five years. but, uh, multiple reasons. the first one is, of course, you guys."

they smiled at that.

"and, uh..." she was slowly grinning. "i got my degrees. so, i called melissa and she pulled some strings and all that, and now, i'm working at beacon hills hospital as an intern..."

stiles' mouth was ajar in amazement, jumping on his toes. "you're gonna be a nurse!"

"eh, well, not yet, at least, but i will in many years. but technically, you're right."

"same thing! you're still gonna work with melissa!"

"i'm proud of you," noah told her.

she smiled nervously, knowing what the next question was going to be. especially when stiles' face dropped to a scowl when he stopped jumping. 

"why didn't you tell us?!" he questioned loudly.

sillie started her explanation, "w- i-i just- i didn't want you guys to be pissed and shit and send me away cause i haven't been home in years and-"

stiles cut her off with a huff, crossing his arms like a child. "it's ok with me as long as we can stay up tonight watching star wars."

"deal."

noah laughed at his kids, shaking his head in amusement. he looked at sillie, "get your bags. you'll sleep in your old room."

"not tonight though! star wars comes first!"

sillie nodded, shooting finger guns at them before she turned around and opened the door. "on it, dad. little man, get the shit set up."

"got it!"

alex speaks.,
this was shitty but oh well, it's the prologue. and if you like the walking dead, you should read GAME OF SURVIVAL!!!