1.1

"jesus christ, stiles!" sillie yelled when her little brother barged into her room

"jesus christ, stiles!" sillie yelled when her little brother barged into her room. she quickly paused the show she was watching in anger, glaring at him. "what's so important you have to interrupt me watching criminal minds?! this was a great part!"

stiles rolled his eyes with a scoff. "why watch criminal minds when there's a body in the woods?"

sillie blinked. "because jemily and derek morgan and penolope garcia are in it."

stiles made a face. "spencer's hotter than all of them. maybe not more than emily, but still. anyway, dad left."

"and? he always leaves for work, it's a thing adults do."

"then why aren't you at work?" stiles shot back.

sillie gave him an 'are you kidding me' face. "i have off today, i'm not on call."

"right." stiles nodded. "anyway! dad left. every officer was called in, even state police."

"then they probably found a body. so what?" sillie raised an eyebrow at stiles' excitement. "wait." she sighed. "did you listen to his calls again?"

"of course i did. and a body was found in the woods, sils!" stiles exclaimed with a grin. "half of it!"

that sparked her interest.

"half of a body was found?" 

"i just said that, were you not listening!?"

"stop screaming."

stiles sighed, rolling his eyes. "come on, get up and grab a sweatshirt. we're getting scott."

"whoa, no, no, no," sillie protested, quickly blocking stiles' path. "your first day of sophomore year is tomorrow. you're not going and you're definitely not getting scott."

"wh- oh, come on, sillie!" stiles complained. "dad won't find out-"

"yes, he will."

"-and scott won't care! please!" he begged, ignoring her comment.

sillie snorted, crossing her arms. "'scott won't care'? lacrosse is tomorrow too. he'll care. now, stop with this shit and get in your room, and don't go into the woods looking for half of the body because either you'll get yourself killed or dad'll catch you and i'll be in trouble."

stiles bit his lip, nodding unconvincingly. "yes, ma'am." he walked past her.

"hey." she stopped him.

he turned around, looking anywhere but her eyes. "yes?"

"you're not gonna listen to me, are you?"

"yes, i will." his voice was high-pitched.

no, he wouldn't.

sillie sighed, getting her sweatshirt from the end of her bed. "fine. let's go."

stiles grinned. "thank you! you're the best big sister anyone could ever ask for!"