27// Monster From The Past

Rudra's special guests are yet to come but that hasn't stopped others to enjoy the festival of light

Rudra's special guests are yet to come but that hasn't stopped others to enjoy the festival of light. Maa has performed the 'Lakshmi & Ganesh' puja while we all pray for the well-being of our family. I am learning so many new things after coming here and I am intending to keep them going the way Maa is teaching me.

Everything aside, I am a little sad cause Kuhu has refused to come here. Apparently, Lakshya bhaiya and her have a huge fight about their feelings towards each other which led to them not talking for two days. These two need to understand that they are not kids anymore, they are both adults so they should behave like an adult do.

I know that Kuhu is very independent and does not want to get tied down to a relationship or marriage. But because of that she can't deny her feelings towards Lakshya bhaiya who I think will definitely understand my best friend's situation. She wants to have a successful career and then wants to get married in which I don't see any problem with. It's a very reasonable thing to do because nowadays no matter what gender a person is, everyone should be financially capable.

"I am watching you for so long, what are you thinking so hard?" Gautam bhaiya asks.

"Nothing important." I reply not wanting to bother him with Kuhu and Lakshya bhaiya's topic.

"If you say so. By the way, do you know who are Rudra's special guests?" He asks.

"Someone named Mr. Teuku and the others nane I don't know. Actually, handling my work and study, I didn't get time to ask about the clients." I reply feeling guilty that I don't even know about the guests coming here.

"It's okay, Ishu. At such a young age, you are taking care of the house, going to the office and also studying.  So if you do not know about some things, then there is nothing bad in that." He lets out with a smile making me feel a lot better. Suddenly, I remember what I have decided to do.

"Umm, bhaiya I have something to tell you." I say biting my lips in anticipation.

"Then tell me." He replies.

"I want to tell Rudra all the truth about my past and that too tomorrow morning." I inform making his eyes widen.

"Has Rudra asked you anything or is he pressuring you to tell everything?" He asks looking angry.

"No, bhaiya. Rudra will never force me for anything. It's me who wants to reveal everything. He is nothing but has been a great husband as well as a friend to me so he deserves to know every little thing about me. Before you ask, I would like to let you know that he has shared his past with me already so it's my time to come clean to him. I have full faith in our relationship that he will not misunderstand me. He will not judge me like others have done nor will he turn his back on me." I explain confidently.

"You have become really smart, Ishu. I am very proud to see you stand for yourself and have so much faith in your yourself." He says kissing me on the top of my head.