026

Brooklyn POV

" Bort ion kno what hoe got you twisted. But you really tweakin big bruh." i mugged him

" Mane don't no how got me doing shit. Jay you thought you was doing sun fo a nigga?" he bucked

" I ain't do shit foe yo ass because i'm pregnant. Hell i look like. Fuck outta hea nigga." I laughed going in the house closing the door.

Niggas Be Bonkers🤡!!

Incoming Call📞 ➡️ Best Bay❤️

" Hey boo" Kennedy said as i picked up the phone.

" Hey girl! You won't believe what just happened." I mugged the camera thinking about it.

" What happened?" she asked.

"Lame ass nigga Bort. Don List his mind calling me out my name." i said

" Girl if you don't let that nigga go. I thought he was good and better than dom." She frowned

" I been let him go and he not better then dom. Speaking of dom he the one who came and apologized to me this morning." I smiled.

" Uh oh." she smirked.

" Uh oh what?" I laughed.

" I know that face. What else happened?" she asked

" Nothing I swear." I laughed and smirked

" Ok i believe you call me later alright."

Call ended📵 4 months later🤰🏽

7 months pregnant ain't no joke baby. Me and Dom are on Good terms now and he's been big help through out my whole pregnancy. We've been working on our relationship and we agreed to keep it co-parents. But we just couldn't keep our hands off each other. So we continued to date.

" Bae you still mad?" I asked Dom who had his back turned away from me playing his game.

" Yep." I blankly said making me laugh and fake pout.

" You can't be mad because I wanna wait for the gender at birth." I mugged

" Yes I can because I wanna see my daughter." He said turning around rubbing my stomach.

" And you will in about and month or 2" I said.

" That's to long I wanna see her now." he kissed the side of my stomach making the baby kick.

" Stop calling our son a her." I laughed.

" Then stop calling our daughter a son." He mugged playing g the game again.

" Bruh yo head to big to be laying on my stomach like that." I said

" Not you mad My child wanna feel they daddy presents." He smiled.

I couldn't even argue because the only time the baby kicks is when. Dom is near or talking to them. I be getting a lil jealous too because that baby got Daddy's Favorite written all over it.

" Imma be mad if I don carried this baby all this time and It don't look like me." I rolled my eyes.

" Watch they hon look dead like me." He laughed.

" Nah bruh! Mommy genes stronger." I stuck my tongue out and he smacked his teeth.

" We gon see when the baby come." he nodded smirking

" Ight Move you getting heavy." I said getting up out the bed

" Where you finna go?" he asked

" Mind  Minez" I smirked walking out the room.

"Aww damn girl you look big asf." Jamiya said wobbling near me.

" And girl you damn near my size" we both laughed

" Just because I'm a week ahead don't mean shit." she mugged smiling sitting down at the kitchen counter.

" It means a lot. Like how our kids are gonna be best friends." I smiled sitting next to her.

" All I know is these twins betta not be two boys. I can't handle the stress of two boys." She sighed.

Jamiya and Jano reveled that they are having twins. But just like Dom , They can't wait for the gender. So they're gender reveal is later today.

" I think y'all gon have the same genders." I smiled

" That's what I thought at first until they was fighting and kicking they shit outta of me and each other yesterday night." I pouted

" I'm still strong on us having Same gender." jano chimes in coming in the kitchen.

" I'm trynna tell you. Babies gon kick. either way." I explained

" Nah , I still think they opposite genders."she denied

"Ight how about tonight when we reveal the gender. The winners get to brag all night. The loser has to give the Winner Foot massages." Jano asked.

" I'm down and bonus if treatment from me if you can guess the gender of my baby." I said.

" I ain't changing my answer it's still the same. But you having a gurl." I shrugged.

"Ight bruh what's with everybody saying that?"
I asked

" because it's obvious you give girly baby hormones." Jano said.

" Dang so both of y'all think that." I mugged

" The whole damn house do." she said and I pouted smacking my teeth walking away.

" Y'all just really blew me. Im finna go." I rolled my eyes

" We love you too." Jamiya yelled as i walked off.

I mean I wanna have a girl. But my feelings aren't strong about me having a girl or boy. I just can't wait to see them.

" Hey Baby!" I said walking in kacey room as he was playing with his toys.

" Hey momma" He smiled hugging me.

" What you building?" i asked

" A wall so the monster won't come." He said

" What monster?" i asked

"T The monster in mmy closet." He stuttered

I opened the closet and I swear it all went left from there.

What's in the closet?
      What Do y'all think the genders are?
               Will Brooklyn and Kacey be okay?
                        Book ending soon!!!!