[R/D]chapter fourteen: Angie's new toy.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"--...so that's basically how i got here."
I say.

"So you fucked up your little mission so badly, that you ended up stranded here..? Wow."
Heisenberg chuckles.

"Yeah yeah, me and Ben were going to run into the woods before Lady Dimitrescu got us."
I say.

"Huh...that probably wont work."
Heisenberg says.

"Huh? Why?"
I ask.

"That Bitch Miranda has her eye on you, for fucks sake shes the one who demanded to control your residency here. Shes plotting something about you...but i don't know what."
Heisenberg says.

"Miranda? You mean that creepy Lady who sold me off to you in the first place?"
I ask, he grins.

"At least you know shes creepy, the longer you're here the more you'll probably develop a grudge again her."
Heisenberg says.

"Huh..alright."
I say.

We finally make it to a house, it looks beautiful, and theres flowers all over it.

"Aaand here we are! The dolls hideout!"
Heisenberg exclaims.

"Huh...i expected a kids playhouse, since its a doll."
I say, heisenberg chuckles at my words.

"So..Ben's here?"
I ask.

"Should be."
Heisenberg says.

"Alright then...lets go in and break the doll."
I mumble, he looks at me.

"Hey, im supposed to be the intimidating one, you're the feisty cute one."
Heisenberg says, i stop in my steps and stare him down.

"...cute??"
I say, glaring at him, he pulls an amused expression.

"You being angry is so fucking funny..! Alright Little Officer, lets go."
Heisenberg says, walking again.

"Hey! Apologize for calling me cute!!"
I shout, running after him.

"Nope!"
Heisenberg laughs.

"Get back here you weird man!!"
I yell.

Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fucking with this little Officer is great, they get pissy and run after me, which is still great! Over all i regret nothing from kidnapping them.

"GET BACK HERE!"
They yell, i immediately cover their mouth.

"Shh! One wrong move or sound and that porcelain prick will use her little playmates to turn us into a damn mess..!"
I whisper.

"..fine."
They whisper.

"Okay, now stay close to me, okay? If i lose you im not gonna look for you, I'll just walk out the fucking door."
I say.

"Sure thing."
They mumble.

I walk into the halls and stare at all the weird things hung up..if it weren't for all the creepy ass dolls, this place would be decent.

"Im gonna look at those apples i saw near the door...i haven't eaten in a long time."
They say.

"Do your thing."
I mumble, focusing on a painting, it looks like the flower meadow, i had no idea Donna could paint...at least i hope its Donna, a painting doll sounds like a fucking night terror.

"Got your apple yet? We gotta find that kid before Donna and Angie will probably notice were here soon! Or at least Angie would..freaky doll knows everything eventually."
I whisper, getting up and walking towards the area they walked off to, but once i hear something shatter, i quicken my pace.

"Shit-get over here!! You're going to get caught dumb--...what?"
I mumble, staring at the broken plate, the apples it had are on the floor....there's no sign of them, no sounds of hasty running from it, no areas they'd hide in...oh shit, it was Angie.

"Fuck."
I mumble, Angie must've found them..and i just fucking got them! What a damn waste!

I walk down the hallway, still looking for signs that Angie wasn't the reason that Little Officer is missing...if they're hiding im gonna beat their ass.

"Get out here or im leaving you!"
I shout, and i immediately see them turn the corner, they look terrified...guess they saw the creepy dolls.

"There you are! Fucking dumbass...!"
I curse, holding out my hand, before i remember they refuse to do that Shit..but they actually grab my hand.

"...the fuck?"
I mumble, before smelling a really damn familiar smell..wait a second.

I jerk my hand away from them, and in a flash, they disappear into the fucking air.

"Psycho doll and her damn hallucinogens.."
I growl, of all the times i left my hammer, it had to be the one time I'd actually fucking use it.

"Hey!! I want that human back, i am not gonna work that godamn hard again!!"
I yell, it echoes the walls, but nothing answers.

"More searching. Great."
I groan.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Elevator leading downwards finally lets me out, damn..their basement is actually nice.

"Ben!!"
I shout, walking down yet another hallway...i wonder if heisenberg will be mad that i walked off...oh well, he'll manage.

"Beeen!!"
I call out, a sudden bang from a room in front of me makes me jump...that's how Ben showed himself at the Dimitrescu house..so that must be him!

I run and open the double doored room, and just like i thought, Ben is in here, same chain metals, except instead of being chained to a chair, it looks like he's chained to..a table?

"Oh, you're okay!!"
I exclaim, running to his side, he looks at me and grins.

"Hi..."
He whispers, his skin looks so pale..he must be starving.

"Don't worry Ben, somebody here is gonna help me save you, you'll be okay..!"
I say, he hums and looks up at the ceiling.

I look around the room for a key to Ben's chains, but every cupboards and drawer has nothing of use to me, just as i turn to look back at Ben, the doors i came from close.

"Huh..?"
I hum, walking back to the doors, i turn the nob, but they don't open...they're locked..!

"Hey! Let me out!!"
I yell, banging on the two doors, Ben stays silent.

"Heisenberg! This isn't funny!!"
I shout, instead of heisenbergs laugh and the door opening, someone else laughs...or something, it sounds eerily high pitched.

"I got two i got two!!"
The high pitched voice exclaims.

"You're the doll...get me out of here!!"
I scream.

Oh no...me and Ben are locked away in the basement, and there's a crazy doll that locked us in...i really regret running off from Heisenberg right now...damnit.