I love you

Time 5:30 pm
Author PoV
Jimin
"Namjoon"

"Thank you Jimin. I needed these.

How did you get them by the way?"

Oh! Was easy! Texted Lilly from Jungkook's phone when he was fast asleep and then deleted the entire conversation. Jungkook trusts me way too much. I knew his passwords...

"You two! You sure this is the entire list of M&L investors?"

I don't know but this is what she gave me. Please don't tell about this to Jungkook... He would be furious that I met her

"Tell him what? That you flirted with her impersonating him, posing false promises because I told you to get information out of her?"

Jimin started giggling

"Does he even know that you're here?"

He doesn't need to. I'm at work...This is miss Hwasa's cafe. I have been working here for quite some time... But why did you tell me to do this?

"You're a smart kid, can't figure it out?"

Jimin kept looking at him

"Love does make people blind I guess... Jungkook has a huge temper honey. I'm sure he would have wrecked havoc if he had met her despite his stance of controlling it"

I see...

"Okay bye"

I hope you visit again soon sir

Jimin had gone back home from his morning job after picking up Bo from school, had all the docs hidden in his bag knowing well that Jungkook wouldn't even bother to check his belongings, moreover he was sick anyway. And now he gave them to Namjoon as he was asked to

Nj knew that Lilly was foolish enough to believe texts. She wasn't a proper businesswoman either. It was just because of her father that she had got the job. If Jungkook had just married her, then he could handle her side of things as well. He had lost a golden opportunity...

Time Skip
7:30 pm

Jimin returned home

Gguk? Darling what are you doing here in the hall room?

"Tae and some of my investors had come by around 3 hours ago when you were at work. Then the advertisers came by, the brand promoters and they just left..."