Kirumi x Fem!Reader (NSFW)

Let me preface this with the fact that this is the very first x reader I've ever written and I did NOT proofread this. If it bothers you, bite me.

Fuck. It had been an incredibly long and exhausting day at work. The calls seemed never ending and the meetings went on for far too long. By the time you were able to make it home you were completely exhausted and just ready to fall into a deep sleep the moment your head touches the pillow.

The front door to your small home gives you some trouble, as it always has, and you end up forcing your way in. As you stumble through the door trying your best not to fall flat on your face, mysterious gloved hands catch you swiftly. For a moment you're worried, but the worry immediately melts into relief the second your brain realizes it's just Kirumi. The taller woman helps you stabilize yourself, then brings your hand to her face for a gentle kiss.

"Home from work I see," she laughs as you wobble a bit. You grunt in response. "How was your day?" She asks as she takes your coat and bag from you. This causes you to frown a bit.

"My day was...truthfully just another terribly boring day at the office. Enough about my day," you say as she continues to untie your tie and unbutton the top few buttons of your shirt. "Kirumi, my love, you don't have to do all of this for me." She smiles lovingly at you.

"I know. But it's my duty to serve-" you stick a hand in front of her face, effectively silencing her.

"I love how you treat me, but I promise you, you don't have to keep doing so much for me. Allow me to do things for you. You don't have to serve me. If anything let me serve you," you say in a much quieter tone than before. You see something flash in her eyes and her smile quickly turns into a wicked one. Her smile alone makes your stomach drop. Her gloved hand glides gracefully across your face as she grabs your head and brings it towards her, closing the gap between the two of you. One hand is tangled in your hair and the other tilts your head up to stare into her green eyes.

"You wish to serve me?" Her words catch you completely off guard.

"Y-yes...?" You start to question if that answer was the right one until she pulls roughly on your hair and starts to place feverish kisses along your jawline. "K-Kirumi?" You ask quietly. She pulls on your hair again.

"What's my name?" Your breath hitches in your throat. You pause for a moment and she takes that opportunity to shove you against the nearest wall. She leans in, her hot breath against your neck sending chills down your spine, and asks again, "I asked you a question, dear. What is my name?"

"M-Mommy!" You manage to choke out. Your response draws a smirk out of her.

"Good girl. If you keep being good for mommy you might even get to cum tonight," she growls. You groan into her as she begins to leave hickeys on your neck seemingly not missing any part of it. When she finally pulls away she places a firm kiss on your lips. "Go into the bedroom and get undressed for mommy. I'll be in there in five minutes, I better see no clothes when I get in there." You nod quickly and rush off to shed your work clothes.

Within a matter of seconds your clothes are nothing more than another pile on the floor. As you wait for Kirumi you begin to get restless. Eventually you realize you can't take it anymore. You glance out the bedroom door checking for any signs of your partner and upon seeing no sign of her you begin to touch yourself. Your eyes instinctively close and you groan loudly.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself?" Kirumi's harsh voice rang out. You immediately sit up on your elbows to stare up at her. Instead of her dress, she was wearing a white button up with half of the buttons undone, tucked sloppily into some loose pants. She was truly beautiful.