A Paris France Trip

Future Ruddiger here! I didn't read over this before publishing-
-------

"Hey Varian?" Rapunzel entered Varian's lab in the castle. "Yeah, Rapunzel?" Varian took off his welding mask. "Atilla is gonna be in a bake off in Paris France and asked us to come see the it. Would you like to come?" Rapunzel asked. "Uh, sure, sounds fun! Let me clean up here then we can go." Varian said, starting to clean his work station. "Okay, see ya soon (Hey! Saying that is my thing!)!" Rapunzel skipped out of the lab.

-

They arrived in Paris. "Atilla said that we should go to this amazing cafe downtown." Rapunzel looked at the map she had. "It says we need to this way to get there." Eugene pointed forward. Rapunzel, Eugene, Lance and Varian headed in that direction. "Atilla said he has a daughter who works at the cafe and her name's (Y/n)." Lance said.

-

They arrived at the cafe and sat down at a table.

You were behind the counter cleaning it. You best friend who worked with you came behind the counter to talk to you.

"Hey, (n/n)." Your best friend whispered, "Do you see that cute boy over there? If I wasn't dating Jake I would totally go flirt with him." She pointed to a boy with freckles and a stripe of blue in his hair.

"You know I don't have time for boys." You roll your eyes, finishing up wiping the counter down.

A girl about the age of 20 with short brown hair ran up to the counter, "Salut! Mes amis et moi avons regardé le menu et nous pensons savoir ce que nous voulons. Nous allons commander 2 macarons au chocolat, 2 lattes au cacao, une consonne et 14 macarons à la fraise!"

(Translation: Hello! Me and my friends looked at the menu and we think we know what we want. We'll order 2 chocolate macarons, 2 cocoa lattes a consonant, and 14 strawberry macarons!)

"We speak english, don't worry, but you are AMAZING at french! And your orders will be coming right up soon! I will deliver the food to your table." You smile.

"Merci!" The girl exclaims.
(Translation: Thank you!)

She ran back to her table as you started making their food.

-

"La commande numéro 19 arrive tout de suite!" You exclaimed carrying their food to their table.
(Translation: Order number 19 coming right up!)

You walked to the table and started passing out the food.

You looked at the people at the table. One stood out, it was that boy. You stared at him as he stared back.

'Wow. He is cute!' You thought to yourself.

As you passed out the pastries, you and thr boy stared at each other. "Enjoy!" You smiled and walked away after everything was passed out.

Varian smiled at you as you walked back behind the counter to complete another order.

"She seems nice! Oooh, Varian go talk to her!" Rapunzel cheers snapping Varian out of his trance. He turned back to his friends, "Me? Why?" "Don't worry! She obviously likes you too." Eugene adds. "No. I don't like her. But if we would date, it would be hard. Us being in Corona while she's here. In Paris. On the other side of the world." Varian started to frown. "Go talk to her." Lance smiles. "For Team Awesome." Eugene adds.
Varian sighs. "For Team Awesome." He repeats before heading over to the counter where you were at.

He takes a deep breath before speaking. "Bonjour, grenouille." He messes up his French. You turn to him. You cross your arms with a small smile, "'Hello, frog'? That's either you being bad at French, which would be kinda cute, or you said that on purpose to mess with my day." "You speak English?" Varian asks surprised before becoming embarrassed on how bad his French was, "Heh, sorry! I didn't mean to call you a frog. I meant to say 'Hello, Milady'. I messed that one up, didn't I?" "Don't worry. Now that I know you didn't mean it, its adorable." You smile as you turn away from him.

You grab a can of whip cream and spray some onto your finger. You go back to Varian and wipe it on his nose. "Do you need anything else?" You smile innocently. "A napkin?" Varian asks. "Of course, Milord." You grab a napkin and hand it to him. He takes it and wipes the whip cream off of his nose.

"H-Hey. W-When do you get your next break? I can maybe take you somewhere. I would say to get food somewhere, but this is the only place I could think of to take you to." Varian blushes. "I can take my break now, if that's okay with you. But this place does have an amazing food. I'm not allowed to eat any food though while I'm working, so I have to suffer watching and making all this food." You say. "W-Well, if you're on break then you technically aren't working. You can get food then." Varian offers. "Never thought of it like that! Its official. I'm on break. Gimme like 2 minutes and I'll be right back." You step away into the back room.

"I saw the whole thing!" Your best friend smiles. "He's so into you!" She adds. "I mean, yeah, he's cute and all. But it'll never work out." You shake your head no as you take off your work apron and hang it up in your assigned locker.

"Enjoy your date." Your friend winks.

"Shut up!" And with that, you walk to Varian.

------
Author's Note

At this point I'm just being lazy with my endings-

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 965