Chapter 19

For the first time in his life..Naruto was worried for Yakumo. He knew how powerful Hinata was and Yakumo might get injured. He knew he should trust her skills but yet he can't deny worried feeling for his friend.

But He kept a confident face. He looked at Yakumo and nodded. Yakumo smiled.

Hinata walked towards Arena is calm posture. She knew Yakumo was close to Naruto. And this was the perfect opportunity to prove she was better than her..And Naruto might finally accept her..

However the fact was far away from that. Naruto was close to Yakumo because she understood him.

Yakumo and Hinata faced each other. Hinata had a cold look on her face while Yakumo had determined face.

"Hajime!" said Hayate.

Hinata moved quickly to end it quickly. Yakumo kept her calm yet determined face and doged Hinata's Taijutsu. Hyuga clan's Taijutsu was nothing to be made fun off.

Yakumo slammed her fist on Hinata's stomach but Hinata doged it swiftly.

Yakumo jumped few steps back while Hinata saw this opportunity to end the battle quickly and attempted to attack her in mid Air.

Yakumo made hand-sign.

"Fire Style : Fire Swirl!" said Yakumo. The fire released from her Jutsu covered entire arena.

Hinata backed away and looked in confusion. Is she a idiot?

Hinata launched herself at Yakumo and finally directed punch in her stomach blocking her Charka Points and smirked.

"It's over.." said Hinata.

Kurenai smirked and looked at Rin. Rin looked confident in her student.

"Indeed.." said Yakumo as Hinata felt a Kunai slammed in her legs. 

Yakumo jumped in Air and kicked her in mouth sending her rolling on ground.

Hinata's eye wide and she found hard to speak.

'How!?!'

Hinata eye widen as she saw Yakumo who she just it was just a Genjutsu.

'How couldn't I see it!?'

Yakumo looked calm.

'Alright..First Phrase..over..'

Yakumo wasted no time and weaved handsigns.

"Fire Style : Fire Tornado!" said Yakumo as a fire tornado was moving towards Hinata. Hinata quickly stood up ignoring the Jab of Kunai in her legs and smirked.

"Wind Gentle Fist!" said Hinata as the Tornado disappeared.

Yakumo eye widen slightly while Hinata looked confidently.

"She infused Wind style with Gentle Fist.." said Sasuke in awe while Neji looked in disgust.

"That's a good idea.." said Kakashi while Kushina nodded. Kurenai looked proudly while Rin was looking coldly at Hinata. Kurenai seemed to notice that and smirked.

"What happened Rin? Don't you like Hinata's new move..Or Yakumo is too weak..?" asked Kurenai.

"Well..If situation was different..I would have definitely complimented..But since that Girl is doing it..It's almost vomiting..Plus Yakumo wasn't weak..Just someone wasn't cut to be for teaching.." said Rin calmly.