𝕸𝖍𝖒 ꧂ Draken x Reader

Hello everyone I hope you're all taking care of yourselves and eating and drinking well! Thank you for waiting patiently on your request!

Reader is female and this is fluff! I haven't really watched this new anime so please correct me!

Requested by @injjured

Anime is Tokyo Revengers streaming on (?)

As always

Enjoy~
__________________________________

You could say your life was amazing, because it was.

Well, at times and with certain people.

It was mostly taken as amazing whenever you were near your boyfriend Draken. You had both been together for about eight months, and in those eight months it was the best time of your life.

Whether it had been day or night, time was endless when Draken was at your side.

"What do you feel like doing today?" Draken asked you, having a sort of free day off.

Then again he could be called by his friends at certain moments. Being a Vice President sort of person to Toman, he mostly had the authority to say which gangs could go see Mikey.

Though still being a teenager he was in a good ish position, having laid off some of the random loose fights he enjoyed.

"Hmm? Oh I don't know, maybe we can just stay here if you're tired or something." You saw Drakens lean body come into view as he gulped down the remains of his water bottle.

The ball in his throat moved with the water sliding down on the inside.

Drakens dark eyes looked over at you subtly, seeing your entire expression focusing on him. He smirked a little and crushed the bottle. "If you keep looking at me like that you'll burn holes into me." He spoke up breaking your gaze.

You felt your heart beat harder. "I-I wasn't looking that intently. Shut up." You whispered the last part trying to cover your face.

Draken only chuckled as his braid swayed walking over towards your figure. "What? There's no need to lie, I saw your eyes." He now stood in front of you, as you sat down on the couch in your small apartment.

You decided to play along with his game, clearing your throat. "Oh you saw my eyes? Why were you looking at me then?" You raised your eyebrow at him curiously, catching him in his own red hands.

Draken coughed turning away. "Well, because I felt your gaze duh. How was I supposed to ignore my beautiful girlfriend?" Draken smirked to the side.

His arms went to the couch's top rest, placing his hands on either side of your head.

His lean body leaned towards you, the collar of his shirt slightly loose showing only a bit of an exposed part.

You gulped seeing his face closer and closer, still having a serious expression on the outside.

"Then I felt like looking at you. What was the harm?" You tried to move deeper into the cushions, until you couldn't.

And that ended with Drakens face centimeters away from yours. "I never said there was any harm. I'm glad we both agree that you're, amazing." Draken emphasized making your ears get hot.

Before you could respond, his soft lips landed on yours. You began to move your hips upwards, leaning closer into his heated kiss.

"Mm~." You let out a small noise hearing his lips smack on yours continuously.