Chapter 32: A Meeting And A Farewell.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy.

An new personal achievement has been made with this chapter. This chapter, as of May 31st, is the longest chapter I have ever made, overwriting chapter 13.

The total amount is: 9031 Words. (Including the ones in this note)

According to Wattpad, this chapter alone takes 46 minutes to read.

Thank you for reading lmao.

---------------------------------------------------------

"With the end of the first scenario, various factors that have displayed themselves will be tallied and recorded real time and given a score. Once calculations are complete, the respective log will be played."

With the end of the Demon Attack, Auto-san gave a much lengthier speech than normal and said a surprising thing. Score?

"Calculating... Complete. You have scored a letter grade of 'S'. Congratulations on the highest score possible. Playing log associates with that score...now."

"Hello, Dragon! If this message plays, then that means you have scored a whopping letter S on your score for the first scenario! That also means that, coming this second scenario, you are given a training boost until its start as a reward!

Now, you may think that is unfair, but had you scored anything lower, you would have ended up with something like a training boost for 6 months. There is a vast difference.

This second scenario will start in 5 years. The goal this time around is the same: Survival.

Seems odd, doesnt it? But for reasons I can't disclose, all I can tell you is that a powerful being will soon revive. When he comes around, people like him will go crazy and start a war, killing everything in their path. You are in that path, so best of luck out there!"

"Ending Log."

...

Huh.

Hmm?

Ehhhh?

A training boost? Revival? Path? Best of luck?

5 years???

"What the fuuuck..." I voiced out my truest thought.

"Is something wrong, Isis?" Yuri asked, seeing as I had a deep look of concern on my face and slurred.

"Yes, something's wrong!" I snapped, Yuri putting her hands up a little in nervous surrender, "Now that the First Scenario is done, I was informed that the second one will happen 5 years from now and it will be against an unknown force that is apparently strong enough endanger the livelihood of everyone in the world!"

I sat down on a nearby boulder and held my face in my hands with a heavy sigh. Taking in a calming deep breath, I leaned back with my arms supporting me,

"What does he mean by training boost, though?" I said to myself, "I don't feel any different?"

I flexed the fingers of my hand, running mana through them. The mana did its thing that it has always done, so I couldn't feel a difference.

But, I continued. I sat there on that boulder after waving off Priest and Yuri to do their own thing, and continued my training.

After a while, I felt something. It was a small feeling, but with how rarely I've felt it, I knew exactly what it was: Progress.

As I did my day to day training since I was in my egg, there would be these small little flashes of a feeling I can't describe that meant I was advancing my magical capabilities, but not my body.