"was such a bad idea,"

The next day, Ophelia and Lily planned to get back at James for not taking the hint

The next day, Ophelia and Lily planned to get back at James for not taking the hint. So early that morning they took a Hiccough Sweet ,which made the eater hiccup repeatedly, and covered it in chocolate.

Then they put it in the common room for him to see by a note from Lily. The two girls peered out from behind the dormitory door, trying to hold back their snickers as he ate the chocolate and began to hiccup violently instantly.

~☕︎︎~

Remus Lupin was sat in the Gryffindor common room alone, sitting crossed legged on the end of his bed. It was a few days until it was a full moon which made Remus extremely short tempered and impatient.

In front of him was a spread of books which he was using to study History of Magic. The dormitory was empty as the rest had gone out to pull a prank on Snape.

But Remus was fine with that. He enjoyed being alone. He sighed loudly before turning over the next page, the words 'Werewolf Code of Conduct' as the title.

He bit the inside of his cheeks as he scanned the page, reading about how dangerous he truly is. His throat went dry and his eyes went blood shot. His eyes became glassy but he tried his hardest to hold back the tears. "Stop being pathetic." He hissed at himself as he dried his eyes with the sleeve of his wool jumper and picked up his quill again.

He was able to read down to why this code failed which began to describe the stigma around them.

'Regarded as fearful and disgusting.'

'Dangerous.'

'Should be locked up.'

Remus could not stop it anymore. He watched a tear down his cheeks and fall off his jaw, landing on the word 'disgusting' on the parchment.

But that single tear was followed by more and more until he had to close the book before the page would become soaked. He pressed his face into his hands, his sobs muffled.

However, he was gasping and crying so loudly that he didn't hear the door open and someone walk in. "Moony?" Sirius called in a questioning tone. Remus looked up, revealing his red eyes and cheeks. "What's wrong?" He asked as he sat down at the end of the boy's bed.

Remus heard him but didn't reply and instead wiped his face. "You can tell me Remus." Sirius reassured which made him sigh. "I-I'm a monster." He stuttered, his voice breaking as he talked.

"No you're not. Where did you hear that?" Sirius asked. "Everywhere." Remus replied. "Just ignore them. You're not a monster Remus." Sirius spoke. "It's easy for you to say. You're not the one with disease." Remus spat in reply.

"I don't want anyone to see me. They wouldn't understand." The tall boy added. Sirius then lifted up his chin so they're eyes could meet. Remus looked away to avoid eye contact with him. "Look at me Remus." Sirius ordered.

He sighed before looking into his dark eyes. "It breaks my heart every time you say shit like that." Sirius said which made his eyebrows furrow. "You're not a monster. You're not dangerous. You're not disgusting." Sirius repeated.

"But I-" When Remus started to reply, he was cut off by Sirius who he pressed his lips against his. He was caught off guard but found himself kissing back. Gently, they pulled away, their eyes closed for a few moments afterwards.

They both glanced between the other boy's eyes and lips before they pushed themselves forward again and their lips touched. Whilst kissing, Sirius grabbed Remus' hands and held his hand against it, as if they were comparing their hand size. Their fingers then interlocked.

Just then, they heard the portrait swung open and hums which they recognised as James. They pushed each other away and Sirius scrambled to his bed which he got to in time for James to walk in.

"Pads, where did you-" James stopped his question which he looked at the two boys. His eyebrows furrowed at their red cheeks and messy shirts. Then he glanced between the boys who were frozen, as if he was a t-rex and they were hoping he couldn't see them.

His eyes then widened behind his glasses when he realised. "You kissed!" He exclaimed loudly. "How did you-" Remus was cut off.

"I knew it would happen. I've watched both of you stare at each other all class." James replied with a smug smirk when he was correct. "Now kiss!" James ordered which made Sirius shrug and kiss Remus again, making the messy haired boy squeal and clap excitedly.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia sat in the Quidditch stands beside Lily, watching Dorcas and Marlene flying around the pitch. Occasionally, the Ravenclaw would lean over to look at the book Lily was reading and annoy her by reading it out loud to put her off.

"But how much alcohol do you left?" She overheard Dorcas ask the blonde girl as they flew past them. "I heard alcohol!" Ophelia shouted which made them chuckle and fly closer to her.

"We're having a party tonight." Marlene told the girl. "And I wasn't invited?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "You'd be in the common room anyway. It was a lack of breath." Dorcas explained which made her roll her eyes.

"I'll be there." Ophelia said with a wink as she pointed finger-guns at the two girls.