✨ ch-29 ✨

Y/n Pov

Y/n:no need I have I better plan.*smirking*

Lady:h-huh? What do you mean?

That idiot seperated my family now,I'll do the same.*smirking*

Y/n: you'll understa-

I was cut off by a phone call.
(Kai-k and y/n-y)

K:are you even coming or not?

Y:huh? Where do we have to go as long as I remember we have to hang out in the evening?

K:how can you even forget that they are coming back from there trip today.

Y:ohh sh*t you are right.. I literally forgot about it.

K:what are you now waiting for?

Y:yeah yeah I am coming.

K:ok lets directly meet at the airport.

Y:hmm.ok

K:bye.

Y:bye.

I ended the call and again turned towards that lady

Lady:you are done right? Let me introduce you to the rest of the teammates.

Y/n:not right now I have some work right now but send me their informations on my phone.

I asked her for her phone

Y/n:Here's my phone number, send the information on this number.ok?

Lady:but miss you-

Y/n: I am really in hurry right now. But tell all the teammates that their temperory leader is soon gonna change with the real one.*I said smirking a little*

Lady:hu-

Y/n:send me the information for sure I'll be back soon.

Lady:ok.

I quickly went from there and drove towards the airport.

*Skip time after reaching*

I walked out of the car and went inside.

As I entered I saw them standing there with TXT talking

I went towards them. And said

Y/n:hey what's up?

They all got started.

TXT: really y/n. You literally scared us.uff*they said keeping their hands on their chests*

???,???,???&???: Hey y/n, you know we missed you a lot during the trip. And sorry if we really hurted you that day.

Y/n:yah lisa,rose,jennie and jisso unnie I told you na......no need to apologise again and again..... After all I know that all that was planned. Did he called you or messaged you again?

Lisa:yes but only the day we planned all that he just said "you did a great job girls" after saying this he started laughing like a crazy man.

She said mocking him.

Rose:but how did you get to know that he is forcing us?

Y/n:what else do you expect from a world wide genius.*I said flipping my hair*

TXT:huh? Can someone explain us?

Y/n: I'll tell you later first let's go to our base

Blackpink & TXT:ok lets go