➪𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀. 𝙤𝙛.

"Feelings are both a blessing and a curse."

—— Through the earbuds of a Canadian boy with pastel blue ear-length hair was playing a funky indie tune by The Strokes

"Don't go there 'cause you'll never return, I know you think of me when you think of her."

For some odd apparent reason, Langa felt like he related to the song.

As his mind continued to drift off, taking in the music as he walked home, he could hear the sound of skateboard wheels rolling cutting through the music.

He turned his head to the right, where the skate park he and Reki would both go to often before.

Before things went downhill.

"The worst part is I don't even know what went wrong." He thought to himself.

Langa walked a bit closer to see who was skateboarding, and to his surprise, it was Reki, laughing and having a good time.

It had been so long since he had seen his smile. Langa felt his heart strings being pulled.

"It's great to see you smiling like that, Reki." He thought.

But when he turned his head slightly, he could see y/n, the new transfer student sitting on a bench nearby watching him.

Langa realized they must've been the cause of Reki's happiness.

"But then it don't make sense 'cause you're trying hard, to do the right thing but you wanna recompense." The song continued playing.

He could still remember how Reki used to act that way around him.

"Well, at least he can be happy again, even if I'm not the cause of it." He smiled sadly, before walking away.

Langa Hasegawa truly missed Reki a lot.

Especially when the feelings of skating were all for him.

All for Reki Kyan.