C H A P T E R 13

I went into the living room gathering enough courage to face them

"What's going on?" I sleepily said rubbing my eyes to clear my vision.

My glasses? left them in the room.

I sighed and cursing at myself, I went to sit beside Kezr who looked really cute with his groggy eyes and messy hair.

"Nothing Rozella, go back to sleep." He said in his deep, raspy morning voice. Damn morning voice! Hoxy!!

"It's not, 'nothing'. Darling we are going on a picnic." Layla said interrupting Kezr.

"What picnic?" I was confused. I probably look ugly right now with no glasses and my morning face.

Do I have drool on my face?

I didn't realize I was touching my face until Zake removed my hands and said, "You don't have drool on your face, babygirl."

I slapped his shoulder and he chuckled loudly.

But what happened next was enough to cause me a heart attack.

I looked at the lady with dark hair, she was sitting beside a handsome man with brown eyes. Wait I have seen her. But where?

She saw my confused expression (which I think is my normal face half of the time and other half of the time, Iam baffled).

She laughed and said, "Hi Rozella. Nice to meet you, love."

I looked at her with my eyes squinted trying my best to figure out who she was.

When realization hit me, I faced palmed myself creating a large slap sound in the room. Everyone's eyes snapped towards me.

My gold fish memory.

I smiled at her apologetically, "Iam sorry about not recognizing you before, but you're that lady on the bus, right?" She nodded and smiled widely at me.

"Why such confusion? What is that you guys are playing at?" Kezr asked confusion and frustration evident on his face.

Bus lady ignored him and said, "How can you not remember me from before? I was at your guy's wedding too."

I recalled my gold fish memory.

~Flashback~

I reached the stage.
It was decorated with flowers and had seats in front of the stage. Only 3 people from my side and Kezr's parents, a blonde guy and a girl similar to Mama Heznaya, was sitting in the seats. Yeah a small wedding.

~Flashback ends~

I sighed and ducked my head down for the embarrassment that I was going through.

Honestly, I don't remember anything from my wedding except my heart beating fast.

I had a thousand other questions in my mind, but! me being me, asked.