Chapter 2

Celine's POV

When I was four, my mum told me the story of Cinderella and I was fascinated by it. I wanted my love story to be like that of Cinderella. I wanted my own prince charming.

Back then, I had asked my mum "mommy do I have a prince charming like Cinderella?"

My mom gave me that loving smile which I missed so much. The thought of her beautiful smile is the only thing that could calm me down when I find myself in a difficult situation.

"Of course baby, you have a prince charming just like Cinderella"

I smiled happily bouncing on my toes in excitement. I was happy that I had a prince charming; someone who will come around someday and sweep me off my feet "mommy I want to meet him"

She laughed and pulled me to sit on her lap "you will meet him someday when you're older and he's going to love you so much just like Cinderella's prince"

"B_ But what if he doesn't like me?" I had asked sadly but my mum hushed me gently.

"He will baby because you are the smartest, kindest and the most beautiful girl in the world" she kissed my chubby cheeks and I giggled.

"Hey ladies" my dad walked in dressed in his usual office suit with a smile on his face at the scene he walked in on.

I jumped off my mum's lap and rush to him "daddy" I called in excitement and he lowered himself with outstretched arms and I jumped into then giggling.

He laughed twirling me around "how's my little princess doing?"

"I'm fine daddy" he smiled brightly and kissed my cheeks before walking towards my mum and doing the same.

"Hi my love"

"Hey honey. How was work?"

"As always" he sighed heavily.

My mum smiled a weird smile which I didn't understand at that time "if you want, I can give you a massage before you take a bath"

My dad gulp "um... Sure" he grinned.

I stared at them noticing the love surrounding them as they stared at each other and I asked "mommy is daddy your Prince charming?"

My mum smiled so widely and I could already see the answer in her smile "yes baby. Your daddy is my prince charming"

From then on, I decided that I wanted a prince charming like my dad who will love me the way my Dad loved my mum.

The first day I set my eyes on Abel Carter was in my first year of high school, a few years after I moved in with the Graysons. He was laughing along with his group of friends.

He look so gorgeous and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

He was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen in years.

His caramel hair was messy in a cute way and his hazel eyes lit up with happiness when he laughs. And his smile could make any girl weak at the knee.

He really was an angel.

I stood there staring at him awestruck. All I could see at that moment was him and when he turn around and caught my eyes, I swear my heart stopped beating.

At that moment, I realize that Abel Carter is my prince charming.

He was the one I always look forward to on school days; the one who made my miserable life less miserable with just a glance of his smile.

But it all came to an end when he became my bully. He wasn't really a bully but for some reason he developed hatred for me and became my biggest bully in high school.