18

"Where are you going?" I was one step away from the door. I was already dressed up to go to the club to end Paul Estes for good but of course...someone had to notice me and it wasn't just anyone. It's the one and only...Enzo De Luca.

I turned around to face him. I was wearing a short dress  and my high heels. My hairs were tied into a ponytail and my tattoos were concealed like always. My tattoos consisted of a snake wrapped around a sword. If anyone sees that tattoo, they'll instantly find out who I am because I never concealed them when I go on missions and stuff. Everybody who I haven't killed but attacked only saw my tattoos and definitely told everyone about how it was. It was their only lead on me.

His eyes roamed around my body shamelessly. I rolled my eyes before replying, "To meet a friend"

"I'm coming with you" He replied before walking in my direction, "whether you like it or not."

"No you won't be coming with me" I clenched my jaw as I speak, "I am perfectly capable of going alone."

"What if something happens to you?"

Did he seriously care about me?

"I can take care of myself. I'm an assassin, in case you've forgotten."

"I know that you're an assassin. If something happens to you, Sean will most definitely cancel that alliance and I cannot risk that. So...I'm coming with you. Let's go." He said, leaving no room for arguments.

And me who thought that he cared for me. All he cares about is that damn alliance. I don't care anyway, it's not like I need anyone to care for me. I'm good, alone.

But I won't be able to finish my mission if he comes with me... How am I going to kill that son of a bitch with Enzo trailing behind me like a god damn puppy?! I'll have to find a way to do it either way. Paul Estes will die today...no matter what.

"I-" I cut myself off when I noticed that I was talking to myself. He wasn't there anymore.

The sound of car horns made me snap my head towards it's direction. Enzo was sitting in the driver's seat with his arm rested on the window. He smirked before asking, "You coming?"

Rolling my eyes, I walked towards his car and got beside him before buckling my belt then he started driving.

"Which club?"

"Starlight"

He didn't say anything else. The rest of the ride was silent, a comfortable one at that. After a few minutes, he pulled the car to a stop and both of us got out.

"I'll be in the VIP section. Send me a text when you're done, yeah?" He asked, pulling out his phone. Without wasting a second, he snatched my phone from my hands and quickly typed something. Unfortunately for me, my phone had no password.

He then returned my phone and  raised my brows at him "what did you do?" My eyes then fell on my phone screen.

He saved his number on my phone and named himself 'Boss'. What the actual fuck? He isn't my boss...

"You are—"

"Have fun" He cut me off and walked inside with his hands in his pocket. The security men nodded their heads at him after he told them something which I couldn't hear before they welcomed him inside the VIP section.

Well, at least he won't be following me around. I need to concentrate on my mission and at the same time, make sure that he isn't looking at me. For that, I'll have to mingle among the crowd.

Shaking my head, I put my phone in my purse before making my way through the crowd. I sat on the stool and let my eyes roam around, searching for my target.

There he is...Paul Estes with a woman sitting on his lap, shamelessly caressing his dick through his pants.

The woman licked his neck as he smirked and grabbed her ass, squeezing it making the woman grind herself against him.

I ordered a drink and sent someone to deliver the drink to him. When he received the drink, he looked up in my direction and smirked before pushing the woman away.  He stood up and made his way towards me with the drink in his hands.

"Hey gorgeous" He greeted with a smile before licking his lips as he sat on another stool beside me.

"Hey" I greeted back, slowly biting my lips, "Wanna take this conversation somewhere else?"

He chuckled before shaking his head, "unless you know some handsome guy...then we can have a threesome...you interested?"

I nodded with a fake smile before pointing to some random guy. "Will this one do?"

He followed the direction my finger was pointing and shook his head. "Nah...I want that one." He pointed where Enzo is, "He looks ravishing."

Well, He just made shit complicated. I can't take any more chances. Today is my one and only chance. Tomorrow, Paul will be out of country for three months and I do not have that much time.

"You wait here and book a room. I'll go get him." I said with a wink. He nodded as I took a deep breath. I stood up and walked towards Enzo who was drinking his wine while his eyes were roaming around the club. The guy looked bored as fuck.

I stood up in front of him, making him snap his head up to see my face. "What?"

"Wanna have a threesome?"

➷➷➷➷➷