𝟳

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

"NuNu can I go in that baby store right there" Nijah said noticing all of the cute onesies.

"Yea you got your taser?" She looked at her as she nodded.

"And your mace?"

"Yes Samyra" Nijah laughed before walking off into the baby store.

"Meet me at footlocker" she heard.

She picked out the best three unisex onesies that she liked and some bibs.

She didn't want her baby on pacifiers so she skipped by those.

"You're expecting?" the lady smiled at her.

"Yea" Nijah smiled back.

"I can't even tell, but then again you do have that glow" she said.

"Thank you, I'm only three months so" she shrugged and the lady nodded before telling her the total.

She paid and started walking towards footlocker.

"Yea I'm keeping her around for the neck, but with them chipped ass teeth she be scratching my shit" Nijah heard and rolled her eyes already knowing who it was.

But then laughed lowly realizing what he said.

"Yea I'll hit you back Ima have to find somebody else, she shaving off my dick little by little. When I look up again that shit gon be gon, I can't have that" he said not even noticing Nijah walking passed him.

She walked towards some shoes before she felt someone grab her arm.

"Nijah? You look..good" Ace looked her up and down before licking his lips.

"I know, this how you look when you get rid of a fuck ass nigga, and that's how you look when you keeping one" she pointed to Sharon making Ace bust out laughing.

"I know yo ass ain't talking with them ashy ass lips" he said making Nijah laughed then frown.

"Bitch shut the fuck up with that nappy ass hair" she pushed passed him.

"Nithah" she heard and seen Sharon smiling making her cover her mouth.

"Baby girl" Nijah held he hand over her mouth.

"I know you might be a little upset I'm with Athe now" she smiled.

"Stop smiling I'm scared" Nijah shut her down and she frowned.

"Aye you over here fucking with my girl" she looked at Ace who wrapped his arm around Sharon.

"Yeth bae sthe is" Sharon smirked.

"That's not your bae if he still ain't drop a bag on them teeth" Nijah started.

"AND I heard you on the phone" she looked at Ace.

"With that being said, goodbye itchy and scratchy" she started to walk away.

"That's why I'm pregnant by him and you not" Sharon tried to say.