Chapter Nine

*Not Edited*

Chapter Nine

I glared at the smug idiot in front of me before letting out a huge sigh. "Great, anything else?"

A look of surprise passed his face. "You had a better reaction than I anticipated."

"What can I say, I'm adapting to being mated to a psycho." I rejected Nina's call and put my phone on silent. I would deal with that issue later.

Vladamir chuckled. "Start gathering your belongings. I shall send someone over to collect it."

"What am I supposed to put them in? It's not like I have storage boxes and suitcases ready for something like this."

"Give me your phone." Vladamir demanded completely ignoring what I said.

"Why?" I asked hesitantly as I clutched my phone tightly in my hand.

"I am going to input my number, do not call me unless it is an emergency."

Yeah like I would ever willingly call him.

I unlocked my phone and passed it over to him. He quickly put his number in and handed it back to me. It was silent for a few seconds as we both stared at each other.

"You can leave." I told him, pointing to the door.

Vladamir raised his eyebrows. "This is my house now, you can leave."

"This is my house now, you can leave." I mimicked him as I walked past. Yes I was being childish but I didn't care. There was something about Vladamir that brought out the petty side of me.

I stormed upstairs and went into my room. Putting my phone to the side I flopped onto my head and closed my eyes. This whole situation was messed up and it seemed to get worse by the second. I had no idea what I was going to do about my parents. I could continue this charade for the next few years but after that I had no idea what to do.

Do I just disappear completely, without a word? If I do that then they might think someone kidnapped me or something tragic had happened, they would keep looking for me and never have any closure.

Should I pretend that I died? No that would be too cruel.

Anything I did would be cruel so for now I would enjoy the time I had with my parents and family and come up with a plan later, after all I had a few years until it became an issue and I had more pressing issues at the moment.

@=#~=~#=@

It turned out Vladamir wasn't ignoring me and had sent a tall brooding man over with some suitcases and boxes. By some I mean like 20 suitcases and 30 boxes. How much stuff did he think I owned?

The man who had briefly introduced himself as Sven waited downstairs as I packed. I took my sweet time packing and it felt strange as if it was the end of something. In a way I guess it was, it was the end of my life as a human.

It felt eerily thinking about how I was no longer human. I thought I would feel different or strange but I felt normal, same as I did a few days ago. Maybe it took time before something happened? The only person I could ask was Nina but her situation was different because she was pregnant.

Pregnant. Shit!

I felt my body freeze as I thought back to that night, I'm not a reckless person. When I have sex with someone I make sure I'm safe and I'm on the pill too. But so was Nina and she ended up pregnant.

Could it be possible?

The thought of it being a possibility made my stomach cramp and nausea filled my body.