sixteen. (m)

This Chapter Contains Mature Material/ Sexual Activity such as Blowjobs/Oral Sex.
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

-Chapter Sixteen-

As Soon as Jungkook could register what He'd been instructed to do, he immediately lowered himself onto his knees, settling comfortably on the marbled floor between the Elder Man's legs, His Hands trembling in a new found Excitement -an excitement to please His Dom. He looked up at the elder as he grabbed onto the Taehyung's thighs moving his face closer to the Evidently Huge Bulge in the grey boxers with a Timid flutter of his lashes.

Pleasing Taehyung. That's all he wanted to do at this point.

Taehyung groaned at the Sight of the boy between his legs, cracking his neck with a deep sigh as he leaned his head back to look at the ceiling with his eyes closed. "Go on, My Love. Do it." He smirked, bringing his head back down and leaning back with his arms crossed over his chest, fingers clutching the fabric of His White shirt as he looked down at the younger. "please Daddy. Make him Cum in your pretty mouth." He cooed, his voice deepening as spread his legs apart even more.

The Submissive gulped, Slowly curling his fingers around the Elder's waistband before pulling his boxers down his thighs.

Taehyung lifted his hips slightly to make it easier for Jungkook to pull them down, and Hissed as His painfully erect Cock sprung up and hit his stomach, finally free from the tight confines of his Boxers.

Ignoring his Awe of the size, Jungkook subconsciously licked his lips, his eyes fixed on the red tip that was shiny with Precum.

He grabbed onto Taehyung's length, cheeks blazing as he pumped it a few times before timidly licking the head to test the waters.

Taehyung cursed, his head dropping onto the back of the couch as He felt The younger's pink little tongue swirl timidly across his slit, licking up his Precum eagerly while his fist worked on rubbing at the base.

Taehyung watched with hooded eyes as The Boy's Tongue traced his veins, before Jungkook's Plush lips finally enclosed themselves around his tip. His thighs tensed as Jungkook Sucked around the head softly as his tongue explored his Slit, digging into the tiny hole slowly. He sighed deeply at the scene, His hands tucking the boy's hair behind his ear before gripping onto his roots Tightly.

" Fuck, Koo. Go on, you're doing so well for me," he praised, gritting his teeth as Jungkook's warm tongue Teased His Tip lightly, sucking His Precum and drenching his shaft with a shiny coat of Saliva as he drooled. "Gonna Take in all of me?"

Jungkook Moaned at the Tugging on his hair, slowly lowering his head Even more, taking Taehyung's length further into his mouth, His Hands now placed firmly on the man's thighs to steady himself as he began to Bob his head as a set pace.

Usually at this point, Taehyung would be tired of the painfully slow pace and lean forward to fuck his mouth Mercilessly, but Because it's Jungkook, and because Taehyung Genuinely likes the boy, He'll let him Take his time in sucking Him Off since it was their first time doing this. He doesn't want to hurt him, Afterall. So For Now, Taehyung won't use his mouth as a Cock Sleeve like he normally would. For now, He will just relax and appreciate the Pleasure being given to him by the Younger.

"Don't force yourself, Koo." Taehyung Grit out, Teeth clenched as he resisted the urged to grab the back of Jungkook Head and force Him down. His grip on his hair loosened slightly, and he lowered his head, His thumb brushing over the boy's sweaty forehead affectionately. "Take Your Time."

Jungkook looked up at him with teary eyes before loosening up his jaw. Doing So, He swallowed around Taehyung's length as his nose came in contact with his lower abdomen, And Taehyung could only watch with Heart Eyes as the pretty Boy Deep throated his all.