ch.35

chapter thirty-five - all the things i'd do

0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

unedited

The team were back at Jisung's basement, sprawled across the couch. They racked their brains at the task at hand, yet no ideas could be said.

"How are we supposed to write a sex song?"  Chenle whined from where he laid like a starfish on the wood flooring.

"Okay, let's start by being honest," Donghyuck announced as he sat up from his slouched position. He leant forward, his elbows on his knees and scanned the faces of his friends— one by one. "Who here has done it in the past week?"

The room went dead silent, as if challenging those who have to speak up.

But a minute had already passed and not one hand raised.

Mark groaned in frustration. He turned towards the tanned and slapped the back of his head curtly. "We're all single,"

"Doesn't mean none of y'all can get it," He replied, grumbling as his fingers rubbed the area that the older hit. "Come on, how about Jaemin, our man whore of the group?" Everyone's eyes turned to the raven haired man, anticipating his answer, however to their dismay he only shook his head.

"Why don't we just throw out some scenarios?" Jisung offered, and immediately the men nodded in agreement, however one band mate wasn't too keen on the idea.

"Well this isn't gonna be awkward at all," Aeri chimed sarcastically before burying her face into a pillow.

"Come on, it's not like we haven't talked about sex before, Ae," Jaemin tried to cheer her up, nudging her shoulder, but it only embarrassed her more.

"Literally the guy I had sex with for most of my young adult life is in this room,"

The group of boys froze, including the exact man she mentioned, though it did not last very wrong.

"Oh my god! Cooties!"

"Jisung's infected!"

"Jisung touched a girl?!"

They all began to scream chaotically, jumping out of their seats and running around all while Jisung and Aeri stayed frozen like statues.

"Guys, you're really making murdering you look amazing right now," The brunette female muttered, rubbing her flushed face. The five males bursted out in laughter, and soon calmed down to her liking.