Alex

Author's Note: Almost at 1,000 votes and passed 23,000 reads! Thank you so much! I truly hope you are all enjoying this story. Take a gander at my new story as well :) Keep the votes and comments coming! Love reading your thoughts and favorite lines/parts! x

*A bit of 18+ content ahead!

Thor spins you around as you laugh, "Okkkkk, Thor. I've missed you too, big guy!"

He laughs and places you back down on your feet, "Apologies. However, you've missed me more than Loki?" A smirk growing on his face.

Loki's smile fades a little, his eyes going to you for your answer to Thor's question.

"Wellll....." you grin switching your glance from Thor to Loki.

Loki's eyes squint at you, "Oh, really? You'll pay for that," he nods to you. 

You see the look of mischief in Loki's face. The title serves him right. "It's been great seeing all of you again, but I'm afraid I must run....literally." You take off down the hall back to your room, the sound of Loki's footsteps close behind. 

The team is left laughing in the main room.

"How does she do that?" Steve asks shaking his head.

"What?" Nat asks getting up for a drink.

"Turn Loki into a smiling, almost warm person," Steve says a little more quietly incase either of you are within earshot.

Thor walks over and sits on the opposite couch of Steve, "That's always been Loki. He just chooses who gets to see that side of him." 

"You're all turning into mush heroes. Bed, now, before I come tuck all of you in," Tony says before descending the stairs to his lab, causing laughter from the team again. 

Meanwhile, you make it to your room and almost close the door.

"Not quite, darling," Loki's foot stops the door. 

"Damn, if only you were Thor...." you're hiding your grin, continuing this game of annoying Loki.

Loki's eyes are glaring at you, but he's not hiding his grin, "I think you forgot that I do not like games..." He begins stepping closer to you. 

You try to keep your composure, but your breath is catching with each of his steps. 

Loki notices your break, "Is something wrong, or....distracting you?" Now, he's inches from you.

Instead of replying, you notice that the door to your room is still slightly open, so you close and lock it with your powers, causing Loki to turn his head.

When he turns back around, you're right in front of him. "I'm all yours now," you bring your gaze to meet his.

Loki's face becomes serious, "You will be," he crashes his lips onto yours. 

Within seconds, you fall back onto the bed, Loki supporting himself above you. Your hands run down his chest, to the end of his shirt, which you begin to pull up.

"Cass, wait," Loki breaks the kiss. "You...just got your memories back. I...trust me, every part of me wants to do this, but..." 

You stop Loki by leaning up and kissing him, "Loki. I don't know how I ever forgot you. I'm in love with you. And right now....I need you."

Loki pulls his shirt the rest of the way off, "I'm all yours." He leans back down and places his hand behind your head. 

The rest of your clothing gets discarded.