•CHAPTER 74•

'Early preparations'

---

Cedric has been starting or go full dad-mode, he alongside Fleur have been in one of the the spare bedrooms, Cedric Building the crib, chest of draws and wardrobe while Fleur has been sitting on the only ready made white arm chair in the corner of the room, crocheting a thin but warm baby blanket.

Amora cuddles up in the room next door with the couples black tabby cat nuzzled into her small swollen stomach, being quite protective and more cuddly that normal. Her hair braided neatly as it rested on her silk pillow case, the hushed purrs lulling her into a deep sleep.

Cedric attempt to keep the noice down as his pregnant girlfriend slept in the other room, but every bit of noice her made he alway checked their room to see if he had awoke, which Fleur thought was adorable seeing how concerned he was about her beloved younger sister.

Fleur hands swiftly Crochet an white and grey crisscross patterned thin blanket for the baby cot, making conversation with Cedric.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" Fleur questioned, as Cedric was screwing some bults into the crib so it would squeak.

"Not really, we haven't had much time to talk about it, with me having to leave work early to take care of Amora and she be extremely exhausted we haven't had time to think," Cedric explained simply, as he started to tuck the bad sheets around the baby mattress and fluff up the pillows and the large sized elephant at the end of the crib.

"I guess, but I know Amora has been thinking about it and I know she wants your opinion on the names she likes too," Fleur smiled, as her fingers quickly crochet.

"Yeah, I've got a name for a boy I adore, along with my mother she adores it too," Cedric announced, as he admired his work so far.

"May I hear this name," Fleur laughed, as he neatly folds the newly made blanket and placed it in the centre of the crib.

"Sekani, it means joy," he grinned, "I think it's a unique boys and it's got a inspirational meaning behind it too."

"It's so unique and I know she'd adore that name, she's alway been into unique names," fleur told, as she looked around the room at the detailed above the newly made crib.

Cedric suddenly when quiet for a few seconds as his hands grazed the little cloud patterned cushion with his finger tips.

"Have you spoke to her? You know your mother?" Cedric asked softly and quietly.

"No, I knew as soon as she walked out of Amora's life she walked out of mine aswell. I have to be here for her, and I know she want mom around and I know she's still hurting," Fleur started her eyes stinging with tears.

"I'm just glad your parent are here for her," Fleur continued.

"And I'm glad you here for your sister too, I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here," Cedric comforted, he rested his palm on her shoulder.

"And thank you," Fleur placed her hands on his shoulders, "for knocking up my sister and bring my future niece or nephew into his world," she Laughed.

Cedric chuckled, "no problem."

The noice of the door squeaking open stop Fleur from continuing the conversation, Amora stood in the doorway with one of Cedric's sweatshirts on with Ace closely behind her.

"Hey, you alright?" Cedric questioned as he walking up to her, bring her into a hug. Amora hummed silently, as she rested her head in his chest.

"Did you have a good nap?" He whispered, Amora nodded slightly as she lifted her head up to see his face.

"you feeling ok?" Cedric questioned again, his hand holding her stomach, feeling her slightly bigger bump.

Amora stood on her tiptoes so she could get closer to Cedric's face trying to kiss him, Cedric eventually leaned down a bit accepting the kiss.

"I'm good," Amora smiled, "and you and Fleur have done a excellent job in here."

"Nothing but the best for my child," Cedric joked, making Fleur and Amora chuckle to themselves.

Aces paws pattered against the wooded floor of the newly decorated baby nursery catching the couples attention, as he sprung into the white sofa seat in the corner of the room.

"He's already so protective of you and your nearly four months," Fleur pointed out, as most people who came to visit He'd become more attached to Amora that he's ever been.

"I think he know," Cedric smiled, "and we all know he's gonna be even protective over this baby."

"Would doubt it," Fleur said.

---

^ Nursery inspired ^

---