SIX

EXCEPT FOR ONE OR TWO, YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN COMMENT ON THIS STORY! I AM EITHER GOING TO STOP UPDATING THIS ONE, OR START A TARGET OF VOTES AND COMMENTS BEFORE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND TRUST ME THAT IS GOING TO BE VERY SLOW WITH THE UPDATES!

ITS GETTING REALLY TIRING FOR ME TO WORK WITHOUT ANY REVIEWS OR VOTES! 🤧🤧

THE CHAPTER IS TOO LONG SO PLEASE COMMENT KEEPING A BIG HEART FOR YOUR AUTHOR!❤️❤️

AS THE CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY DEPENDS UPON YOUR GUYS RESPONSE SOLELY!😌😌

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I Don't Want To Hurt Her With The Shards Of My Broken Self.

They'll Peirce Her Beautiful Soul, And That's The Last Thing I Ever Want....

-Nawab Jahangir Durrani.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Reaching the threshold of his home office, he locked it, finding his mother settled over his chair, sitting regally like the queen she was, looking towards the window, twisting their khandani ring, gifted to her by her mother-in-law when she became the nawab begum of the Durrani family.

“Ji ammi. Kya kehna tha aapko ?” breaking her out of her thoughts, he asked as he sat on his knees, taking hold of his mother's hands, looking at her with a polite smile.

(What did you wanted to say ?)

“W-wo b-beta....” Asifa begum felt herself hesitant to answer her son and stuttered, looking at him who was passing her curious glances.

(My son I...)

“Why are you being so nervous ammi ? Aapka hi beta hu. Aap bejhijhak mujhse baat kiya karein.” kissing her palm, he squeezed it and passed her a reassuring smile, trying to relax her like a good son he was, when in actual he himself was sweating inside, thinking what she was about to speak.

(I am your son only. You should feel free when you talk with me.)

She never acted so hesitant before... Infact she was the boldest, the most blunt woman, without any filter and her being nervous was actually scary for him!

“W-wo....” feeling a little relaxed with Jahangir's assurance Asifa begum strated to speak but stopped again. She knew how sensitive her son was regarding the topic of marriage and bringing the same topic could spark the wrong wire of his brain, and turn him more grumpy than he was.

(I-i...)

Choro Asifa! Is sadu ko mana lo shaadi ke liye! Apne hone wali pote potiyon ke liye tum inta to kar hi sakti ho!

(Leave it Asifa! Ready that grumpy son of yours for marriage. This is least you could do for your future grandchildren.)

Letting go of the negative thoughts Asifa begum grinned, switching off to her original bindass mode scaring Jahangir, who gulped, waiting for her farmaan with bated breaths.

“I want you to get married with Aria!”
Her words horrified Jahangir, who's hand was now at his heart, looking at her like she was some kind of new specie.

How could she ?!

Was she even SERIOUS?! Or it was kind of some silly prank she was pulling over him along with that joker younger brother of his.