SEVEN

Next chapter target 200+ comments
150+ votes

I am not going to publish the next one until you guys complete the target. I know it might be looking like a selfish move but it really hurts when you get no appreciation in return.

I am really lacking in motivation 🤧🤧

So, if you love Aria and Jahangir you have to comment and vote in abundance. ❤️❤️

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Let me distract you!!

                   -Arsalaan Riyaz Durrani

THIRD PERSONS POV

“Bibi ji.... Bibi ji, aapka muh gol gappe ki tarah kyu phula hua hai ?” Aria groaned and turned towards the opposite direction, hearing Arsalaan’s irritating voice fill her ears.

(Why is you face bloated like a water ball ?)

She did not had time for his nonsense, she was already in a bad mood because of his favourite brother but it seemed like Arsalan wanted to irritated the hell out of her which he did, by blocking her path and smirked giving her a look of mischief.

“Yaar! Arsalaan dimaag mat kharab kar! Hat mere raaste se.” Aria warned, but he shook his head, declining her.

(Don't test my patience Arsalan! Get away from my way.)

“Nah goriye! Na na Na nah goriye!” he sang crazily like a mad man, doing a moon walk in front of Aria, making her see red.

(No, my beauty.)

“Arsal yaar!!! Mat kar. Mera mood nahi hai mazak ka.” Aria warned and tried to walk past him but he was quick to catch her, more like he jumped in front of her blocking her path again. “Mera to hai....” he said with a wide sadistic grin.

(Don't do that. I am not in the mood to joke around.)

(But I want to.)

His expressions made her leave out a frustrating cry. Her eyes turned red and she gulped her tears, feeling the need to cry.

That man was getting on her nerves and she just wanted to kill him or herself!

Ye dono bhaai samajhte kya hai apne aap ko ?! Ek ne rulane ka theka le rakha hai ek ne tang karne ka. Mere jeena mushkil kar rakha hai.

(What do these brothers think of themselves ? One has taken the department of my tears and other the department of irritating me. God they had made my life so difficult.)

Only Taimoor and Parishay were sanest of all four, the other two were nuts!

“Okay fine! rone ki zaroorat nahi hai pushpa! I hate tears. Specially yours!” Arsalan was quick to take a step back watching Aria’s face morph into tomato. He knew she was about to cry and thus notched his teasing a little, not wanting her to cry.

(You don't have to cry Pushpa.)

His words melted Aria’s heart and she passed an emotional smile to him, feeling overwhelmed with his concern.

“Haye! Itna pyaar hai tumhe mujhse ?” her hand was over her heart, not able to believe Arsalaan the joker could think this much for her, because all he knew was mischief and how to test people's patience by annoying them.