EIGHT

My love goes out to each and every one of you who took their precious time to vote and comment.

Thank you so much for your appreciation! 😘😘

The chapter is dedicated to the love I have for you all.
💕💕💋💋

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.

-Eckhart Tolle

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sitting at the dinning table, everyone was having breakfast, eating delicacies of various kinds. Aria and Arsalaan were bantering and as always with Taimoor was siding with Aria, much to Arsalan's dismay. Jahangir on the other hand was ignoring their fuss and was concentrated towards reading the newspaper, sipping his black coffee as usual, sitting over head of the family's seat.

It was then they heard Aria's father Zaman Durrani clear his throat passing a nod to Jahangir, taking his permission to speak since he was the current Nawab, although he was not crowned but still his uncle respected the title he held, and took his permission.

Getting a nod from Jahangir, Zaman Durrani spoke looking at his father who was eagerly waiting for him to start.

"Aday jaan Aria ka rishta aaya hai Zorawar Raizada ke chote bete se..." clearing his throat he announced with a long sigh. His daughter's fate was inevitable and he knew that. She has to be married into Raizada's to extinguish the fire between the two most powerful clans.

(Aday jaan, the proposal for Aria came with Zorawar Raizada's younger son.)

His words were enough to shake Aria's ground who sat on the table with her hand clutched onto the fork she was holding. Her mouth was gaping open like fish feeling breathless. Shock was something which was which was totally evident on her face but she wasn't alone, there was someone else who was mirroring her actions, the only difference being that his intensity was much stronger than her.

It was none other than Jahangir Riyaz Durrani.

He was fuming. His hands were fisted so tightly that they were turning white in rage hearing that. He fucking knew that man had wrong intension towards Aria!

How dare he ?!

Himmat kaise hui uski! Ek baar mere saamne aao Raizada, phir muh ke saath saath haddiyan bhi tod dunga, for this fucking daring audacity of yours!!

(How dare he! Come infront of me Raizada, I'll break your face along with your bones...)

"His name is Arhaan right ?!" his raging thoughts were broken by his father who questioned his brother about Arhaan.

"Ji bhaijaan." Zaman answered with a affirmative nod, squeezing hands of his wife under the table, who was biting her lips to stop herself from breaking in front of her daughter. She didn't wanted to break her telling her about the treaty, the treaty in which her family was selling her to the enemy.

(Yes.)

Oh, how much she was controlling herself from screaming out loud.

"And what have you decided about it ?" Riyaz Durrani asked, avoid looking at his favourite niece, knowing what his brother's answer would be. He was literally able to feel his mother and wife digging glares at both the brother's but he ignored them, knowing he won't be able to face them.