5̲̅2̲̅

The media up there, *shakes head*, smh😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅😅😅.

Ire's comment on the last chapter got me rolling on the floor, honestly.

Pls, read the A/N people🌝🙂😁.

  * Dazzline *

"I'm serious oo, all of you, this girls, be laughing oo, because it's funny", Mrs Yemi, my Economics teacher said with a big smile and everyone, including me, burst into laughter, again.

    The lady is very beautiful and young, a mother of two adorable kids, Indigo and Aasaal at just twenty four, married to one stinking ruch guy, which made lots of people wonder, if her husband was that rich, then why did she work as a teacher?.

Passion. That's just the simple answer to that question.

    It was past four pm and all SS3 students, by all, I mean Class A-D, were in the hall, doing revision on the topic - Money, in Economics. Suddenly, she began talking about girls.

  "No oo, but seriously", Mrs Yemi said and paused, looking so serious at everyone of us, "we girls have to make ourselves scarce. Very very scarce. If we leave ourselves for men fuck anyhow, what value would we have? Of what value would we be?".

   The words sank in deep. And what was shocking me was the fact that Mrs Yemi used a cuss word in class. She didn't even look sorry. Well, she's in her early twenties anyway, I don't blame her. Even twelve year olds use cuss words. But let's put that aside, she was right.

  We ladies need to make ourselves scarce. If I was the kind of girl who let's boys use and dump her, of what use would I be? Would Gabriel even want to date me?

"Anyways, that being said", she paused, looking at everyone in the class, "read your books very well ooo! There will not be expo in your JAMB and WAEC exams oooo! Do I make myself clear? And if your fail, my dears, you've failed for yourself ni oo, me like this, I've passed this stage and I have a well paying job, all thanks to my hard work", she smiled proudly.

  "If you be come Omo ita, or agbero, or infact,  ashawo, and we meet in public, omo, emi a gboju oo," She added and I didn't even understand some words she said.

  "For those of you like Dazzline, who's looking as confused as hell, lemme kuku ya translate it for you guys oo. I meant, if any of you become area boys or prostitutes, and we meet later in the future, I will do like as if I don't know you ni oo", she added and the class burst into another round of laughter.

  Oh Lord! This woman! God bless her.

"Sha, in summary, read your books and make Hamdyn High proud. I think it's almost four thirty now, you guys should go and eat. You must be hungry", she replied and left the class, not without giving us her drop dead gorgeous smile.

     I got up from my chair and stretched, comfortably raising my legs to the top of the table, not caring whether my thighs were gonna show, because it wasn't. I was wearing black high waist jeans and one of Gabriel's shirt, which, of course, was passing my knees.

    I had to leave the school after closing hour to pick up Tara's drug from her house even though I knew I was gonna be violating mom's order about not visiting my parents. I even promised my parents that I was gonna come back in the evening.

   Sometimes I wonder if they have a job. They're always at home. Except from the few times I've seen them going to an Owambe.

   Then I stopped over at Gabriel's house to change my clothes, since I had an extra jeans there. And I ended up taking his shirt too.