Chapter 9

When we get back, I dart up the stairs and find Thor working on his paper for French class. I slam the door and he looks up "How did the driving lesson go?"

I look him over, before ordering "Take your clothes off." He gives a confused look and I order "Take them off."

He looks down at my erection, before asking "Do you plan on submitting or dominating?"

As he closes his laptop, I take in a shakey breath "Take them off!"

He takes off his shirt and tosses it at me. As he takes off his pants, I step out of mine and toss off my shirt.

As I stride towards him, I order "Legs up."

He smirks, before bendinghis knees. When I grab the lube, he asks "What's got you all pent up?"

As I spread lube over myself, I tell him "Your mother shared some information with me. You saw me running around and decided I was someone to get to know."

As I press into him, he looks up to me and moans out.

~

The following morning, before breakfast, we run our fourth kilometer as he stops in front of the house and doubles over, gasping for air. I furrow my brow and ask "Are you giving up, already?"

As I pant, he nods, before declaring "I've only ever done three kilometers. Aren't you tired?"

I motion down the street "I've still got one kilometer."

He grunts, before standing up straight "I'm going inside." He tries to kiss me but I back away. He gives a confused "What?"

I cross my arms and tell him "Not in public, Thor."

His face grows angry and he asks "Are you ashamed of us, or something?"

"No." I tell him, before declaring "You never know who might be watching."

He storms off and I sigh, before continuing my last kilometer.

When I get back inside, I storm up to his room to find him listening to music and writing a paper "My own foster mother beat me for being with men. Imagine what people will think when we're out there, snogging on the corner."

He looks to me and states "I'm not mad."

I sigh as he closes his laptop and sets it aside "What, you're not mad. You're disappointed?"

He shakes his head and tells me "I'm not disappointed."

When I come to the bed, he pulls me over his lap so that I straddle him. As I rest my arms in my lap, he states "I understand that you're uncomfortable with public displays of affection."

I set my jaw and look down "It's not that, Thor." He rubs my arms and I clarify "I'm scared, Thor. That you or I will get hurt, just like in our dreams."

He rubs my back, softly, before declaring "I'll be here to protect you. Forever and always."

I furrow my brow and ask "What if we break up?"

He gives a doubtful look, before telling me "You are the man of my dreams, literally. I don't think we'll just break up."

I lean forward and rest my head on his shoulder. He hugs me to him and we sit there for a solid fifteen minutes.

The security I've always longed for holds me tightly and, for once in my life, I feel safe.

I take in his scent and exhale an "I love you."

He doesn't skip a beat as he rubs my back "I love you, too."

He kisses my shoulder and I tell him "I need a shower."