Chapter 23

Author's POV

As Seoyeon and Hwayoung ascends farther inside the house, their hands never lost hold of one another. Hwayoung is so happy to see her favorite person and she grew excited at the thought of showing Seoyeon their house. Seoyeon, on the other hand, is just smiling at how adorable Hwayoung is while she babbles random things to her. But while they were walking, Seoyeon saw Jungkook ahead. He is ravishing with his cheetah skin pattern coat over his gray, silk button shirt. Through the years of knowing him, Seoyeon concluded that he has a diverse type of styles. He can go from comfortable aesthetic to a sophisticated fashion. It wasn't long when Jungkook saw her too, and it made him smile upon seeing her attire.

"Well, well, well...." He uttered teasingly when Seoyeon was now in front of him. "Look how exquisitely stunning you are, noona." He praised, earning a shy chuckle from her.

"And look how striking you are, Gguk!" She reciprocated, making Jungkook to laugh at her remarks.

"Thank you, noona!" He chirped, then glanced at Hwayoung who is tightly holding Seoyeon's hand. "I guess you and little Hwayoung has somewhere else to be. See you later at lunch, noona." He then waved at Hwayoung so Seoyeon bowed and bid him goodbye, before letting Hwayoung lead her.

Seoyeon then noticed that Hwayoung led her to a room filled with different books and toys. It's designed beautifully, that even an adult won't mind to stay here because on how comfortable it is. The bookshelves are not just filled with storybooks, but also educational materials. The toys aren't the usual toys for a kid like her, instead they were boardgames and toys good for even a ten-year old.

"This is my playroom, Ms. Park." Hwayoung beamed, now leading her to the small table where her tea set are placed nicely.

"You have a beautiful playroom, Hwayoung." Seoyeon complimented as she nod at Hwayoung's offer to sit on the pillow.

"Will it be okay if we play tea party?" Hwayoung asked while holding her little teapot.

"Sure, sweetheart, I'd love to." Seoyeon then took a cup and asked for tea, which Hwayoung happily served with her imaginary tea.

Hwayoung then sat beside Seoyeon and placed Cinnamoroll on the other side. They played tea party while imitating how the people in Britain speak, imagining they are in a royal banquet. And as they play, their giggles surrounded the room with some matching small tickle fights. However, their enjoyment got interrupted when someone knocked. When the door opened, Hwayoung stood up and ran to the person standing by the door.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed joyously while Namjoon welcomed his daughter with a hug and carried her in his arms.

"I was looking everywhere for you until I heard your giggles coming from here." He smiled, pinching Hwayoung's nose gently that made the girl to giggle.

"I showed Ms. Park my playroom!" She informed and that's when Namjoon's eyes landed on Seoyeon, who is now standing with a smile on her lips.

It was as if the sun is shining down to her. Her brown hair that was nicely done in a braid, was swaying gently with the air. The dress, it hugs her body as if it has been sewn for her and hers only. And lastly is her smile, that somehow did something to make Namjoon's heart to beat faster. It's the same feeling that he felt when they got stuck inside the elevator. This wasn't the first time he had seen her that way.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim." She greeted politely with a bow.

Namjoon's mind was too preoccupied that he didn't understand what Seoyeon said. Hwayoung noticed it and she poked Namjoon's cheek to snap him out of his thoughts.