Bia's Combat and other skills

To my Genshin readers. First, hi. 😊

Anyways!!! Do you guys know Bia? The Energiro Archon OC I made for my one shot book? Yes? Well. Here's my question. Would you guys pull for her, if she ever became a playable character?

Hear me out.

She is a 5 star character with a grimoire/catalyst called The Prosperous Lands. It's her very own Grimoire full of spells she had made ever since she fell onto the planet from Celestial. Even though she was born in Celestial, she was cast down onto earth (is that what that is?) not 1 minute after her birth. She is a main DPS.

She has a normal attack by the name of One Element At A Time. Her charged attack allows you to deal, at a base, 1,000 damage of whatever element you've chosen. Her plunging attack, once landing, will deal elemental damage to surrounding opponents. She does not take fall damage when she does a plunging attack. There is a drawback though. You know those gemstones you gotta get for character ascension? Those really big ones? You gotta have at least 2 of them for a full switch between elements. So if you wanna switch from Hydro to Electro, you need at least two of those electro gemstones for her to switch. I know, it's annoying.

Her elemental skill, Energy Suck, allows her to use energy from her surroundings and do a 3 second boost of elemental damage. That's when it's tapped. When it's held, it'll be an 8 second boost. But, she takes energy from living things. That does include living things, such as Hilichurls, Abyss Mages, Ruin Guards/Hungers, and even humans. If there are no living things (such as dead trees, burnt grass, or anything already dead or anything nonliving) she'll have to use some of her own energy. That will consume about 5% of her health. If it's held and there's no energy around her, it'll be 10% of her health. Make sure you choose wisely when to use it.

Her elemental burst, Celestia's Wrath, will allow her to use at most 2 random elements as an elemental burst. This is completely random. So it could be Pyro and Dendro, Cryo and Electro, Electro and Energiro, any of the 8. It can even be the same element (both hydro, pyro, or electro). Her Gnosis will give her a large boost of elemental damage. But, here's the drawback. It will use 25% of her health. It's pretty costly.

One of her passive talents, Oorja Boost, allows you to use an Oorja Diamond Fragment to increase elemental damage by 25% of her normal damage. This will last about 200 seconds (about 3 minutes and 30 seconds). You need only one Oorja Diamond Fragment.

Her other passive talent, Two At A Time, allows her to use 2 elements at the same time. So you can cause freeze, superconduct, overload, and all those other elemental reactions. But the drawback to switching one element with another, is those gemstones. You gotta have at least 2.

And her last passive talent will give all party members an elemental skill DMG bonus. The DMG is increased by 3%, and occurs every 10 seconds. Remember, this is for ALL party members.

Now you're probably wondering about her talent materials and ascension materials, along with Artifacts. There's also her constellation. Here we go.

If you don't already know, Oorja Diamonds give a great elemental damage boost. They are only formed from under Nishati's only minor mining shaft. Very few are farmed, since Nishati makes the Diamonds under the earth all by itself. The only way to get access to the mine is by a special pass from Audre, Bai's second in command. Because you'll be considered the traveler if Bia ever (most likely never) becomes a playable character, Bia will be an NPC. Now how do you get this pass from Audre? You'll have to do special favors for her, to see if you are capable of handling the insanely large amounts of energy Nishati has. Don't worry, if Nishati and my OC's ever become real, Audre would be the first NPC you meet from Nishati (cause the story is still in development, it's hard for me to make a plot around miHoYo's game). Now the only way to farm it, is causing an elemental reaction. Like freezing? You'll get it. Superconductor? You'll get it. Overload? You'll get it. So make sure you have two characters who's elemental skills will allow you to farm them. Now there is a limit on how much you can take though, since Nishati replenishes the crystals every day. Once a day, you'll be able to get at least 5 silver and 2 fragments.

The next thing for her ascension is the plants. Now for Bia (and Audre if I ever decide to make a character combat info thing for her), their plants are called Maisha Roots. They're farmed all around Nishati, and are usually sticking up out of the ground.They're usually found near larger trees of Nishati, since the smaller trees have such young roots, they won't help the two immortals at all.

Next is usually the boss you have to fight. You'll have to fight the Energiro Regisvine. You know Primo Geovishap? It's kinda like that. It'll be either a Cryo, Electro, Pyro, or Hydro element. You will be able to see the plant without triggering the fight. Make sure you build your team around whatever element the plant chooses. When defeated, it will give you 2-3 Asili Seeds.

Now it's that last little category. For Bai, it's just slime. Just the usual slime you have to college for characters like Xiao, Venti, Xiangling, and other characters.

For her artifacts, I highly suggest Noblesse Oblige. That elemental burst DMG would be great for her, especially since she can use all the elements.

Her Constellation is Mungu Aliyefanikiwa (which means Prosperous God in swahili).

Her first star, called Energy Saver, will decrease her HP consumption when using her Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst by 3-10%.

Her second star, Book of Knowledge, will allow a random spell from her Grimoire to activate during combat. It's a random element, so it might help you.

Her third star, Chunks, will make her switch between elements from gemstones to chunks, but you still need 2 of them.

Her fourth star, Fragments, will make her switch between elements from chunks to fragments. You will still need 2 of them.

Her fifth star, Silver, will make her switch between elements from fragments to silver. You will still need two of them.

And her last star, Secrets Revealed, will allow you to leave hidden messages to yourself in elemental energy. You'll be able to write in elemental energy on different materials, and leave them somewhere. So let's say you're lost, you can use elemental energy to write a message on a rock or tree, saying don't go this way, or go this way. It will only be written in the element you're currently using. So if Bia is Pyro, she'll only write in Pyro Elemental Energy. Only Pyro users will be able to see it. In co-op, the same rules apply. If you wrote in Electro Elemental Energy, and your co-op friend only has pyro and hydro on their team, they won't see it using Elemental Sight.

For her talent materials, you will need 3 different talent material books. One is called Rose (named after the OC first Dendro Archon), that is for her normal attack.

For her Elemental Skill, you will need a talent material book called Havria (after her best friend).

And for her elemental burst, you will need a talent material book called Osial (after her oldest enemy, but one of her closest friends).

Now, her pull. Here's a small secret, she is guaranteed at 1st pity, but she will not be guaranteed at second pity.

So, that's just a bit of Bia combat info. I might change some stuff later in the future if I feel like something works better for her, or if something seems OP. Hope you all pull for her if I ever email miHoYo and ask if we can make her a playable character.

I do have part 3 of the Albedo mini series in the works.